Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice job.

1. Default Nice job.

I love how 20 other people are blocking on the ladders but when I do it ONCE to the blockers, who were laughing because they were blocking, I get banned instead of them, Bravo, Ibis, bravo.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nixslayer View Post
    I love how 20 other people are blocking on the ladders but when I do it ONCE to the blockers, who were laughing because they were blocking, I get banned instead of them, Bravo, Ibis, bravo.
    You should not have been blocking in the first place, and if you were paying attention Hitman tok care of hit he banned some ten people who were blocking. He didn't ban anyone for more than an hour so quit your bitching, and go do something progressive for an hour like maybe run a couple miles? Also if you are dumb enough to laugh about breaking the rules then obviously you are gonig to get banned. It is people like you that make this server turn to shit, and old school admin don't put up with that shit. You may be able to get away with it if a new admin is on, but if rob, holy, or hitman are on then all i can say is you are fucking stupid.

3. Default

lol, rob.

you wouldn't be seeing the inside of the server frr a long time w/ him
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Dude you got lucky it was an hour only ban. I normally do a weeks ban especially after I warned people not to block / shoot the planks

Next time dont break the fucking rules
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

5. Default

LOL an hour ban... that's petty.

6. Default

Its almost like not having noblock on causes more chaos.........

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by FAil Boat View Post
    Its almost like not having noblock on causes more chaos.........
    Why are you bitching? Stop your bitching and deal with a few blockers.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    Why are you bitching? Stop your bitching and deal with a few blockers.
    Why would I when I dont need to because of a thing called noblock?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by FAil Boat View Post
    Why would I when I dont need to because of a thing called noblock?
    Noblock makes it worse. Noblock means at the end of escape maps you can bunch up all in one god damn spot and overpower every single zombie.

Zombies also benefit from noblock by being able to just tank through certain parts of escape maps without any problem at all.

Having noblock off means both sides can have blockers which makes it fair.

Also, the way Zero set the server up as Hitman said was that noblock was to be off. The same goes with alltalk.

Alltalk on means that humans can't make cades without the possibility of a zombie hearing what they're doing or where they're cading.

Alltalk on means that a zombie can't strategize to break a cade.

Also with alltalk on, EVERYBODY talks at once, which is a huge fucking annoyance.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    Noblock makes it worse. Noblock means at the end of escape maps you can bunch up all in one god damn spot and overpower every single zombie.

Zombies also benefit from noblock by being able to just tank through certain parts of escape maps without any problem at all.

Having noblock off means both sides can have blockers which makes it fair.
    Both sides have positive benefits which imo makes it better than both having negative yes?

If he didnt want noblock on why did he put the script on the server in the first place? And then tell admins how to enable it? Huh?