Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: What's up everyone?

1. Default

I started right off the bat doing one of the most physically challenging jobs there are.. College will fall short compared to this.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 06-26-2010 at 06:56 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

are you the one that looks like a mexican?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I started right off the bat doing one of the most physically challenging jobs there are.. College will fall short compared to this.
    So wait are those paper towels that your using?.
    make sure you use the Brawny kind

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

If so.... so much for saving trees.
    Last edited by mag36; 06-27-2010 at 11:12 AM.

4. Default

Fuck it. I'll make sure I move more wood to make those extra papertowels James has to use to clean up BP's god forsaken mess
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

5. Default

Shop towels? Really...

6. Default

Every wipe your ass with a shop towel? God bless thats the most amazing thing in the world. Back when I was in college, when I actually cared about my future, my roommate and I used shop towels all year long. Needless to say its like wiping your ass with a cloud, and not having to worry about your fingers going threw.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

I wish I could help clean it up.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

could try this.
    Attached Images

9. Default

They aren't papertowels.. They're dumbass expensive and specially designed towels for cleaning up hazardous material.. AKA oil. Papertowels would be too simple for BP and the contractors and emergency response groups.

And no, I'm not in that picture. I'm the one taking them.

If you want a rant, I'll give you one. Put me in charge and I would have everything straightened out. Even though I'm not the supervisor I'm the one who organizes setting everything up, keeps track of people, and takes the initiative when it comes to helping with something. Other teams average about 200 bags of oil a day, and the way we did it we ended up with about 500 bags on average. There is no communication with anyone of any intelligence that are in charge.. (The stupid people get the higher up positions.. Never understood that.) The organizations working under PB are after nothing but money. No one needs 40 hour HAZWOPER to do this kind of work, and you don't need to be in level D hazmat suits. They get paid more for hiring highly qualified personnel. Someone is also getting like 10% of the money spent on all the supplies or something somewhere along the lines, as they tend to run out of the cheap stuff constantly and use more bags with heavier plastic that create a bigger mess than the oil itself.. Same with the gloves.. Instead of using a box of blue surgical gloves (10 dollars) they use a box of acid proof gloves that are about 10 dollars a pair.. Everything they're doing is questionable and usually makes no logical sense.

As I told Res a long time ago.. Common sense isn't all that common.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 06-27-2010 at 09:23 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post

As I told Res a long time ago.. Common sense isn't all that common.
    I know exactly what you mean, the way our government handles and wastes your taxes dollars is ridiculous. I would juat make to much sense to take a vacuum truck and suck up the oil on the beaches or some other way.