Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What's up everyone?

1. Default What's up everyone?

Sorry I've been absent (No one probably noticed), but I got a job as a HAZWOPER and am currently cleaning oil off the beaches.. It makes good money but it's time demanding. As soon as I get ahead in that department it'll be time to find a new job and I'll be back for awhile, especially when college starts.

Hope you're all doing well.... I miss ZM T_T..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

tl;dr

3. Default

Hi james!

grats on the job bro

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Sorry I've been absent (No one probably noticed), but I got a job as a HAZWOPER and am currently cleaning oil off the beaches.. It makes good money but it's time demanding. As soon as I get ahead in that department it'll be time to find a new job and I'll be back for awhile, especially when college starts.

Wondered where you ran off to but like maynard said congratz on the job and cant wait to see you in zm again

5. Default

kudos!!

you'll be able to pick up more hours whenever obama comes to visit. they seem to put more folks out whenever he's there
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Im sorry but who are you again?!?!?!

Clone

P.S luv ya nub

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

I've been taking care of zm. And congratulations on the job!
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post

im actually going down to louisiana next month to do the same thing. hmm surprises all of u that im willing to help the environment eh?

9. Default

congrats on the job james...and we've missed u greatly....
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    im actually going down to louisiana next month to do the same thing. hmm surprises all of u that im willing to help the environment eh?
    there must be a world for you to be an asshole in.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?