Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: lol American border guards

1. Default

Wow are you fucking kidding me? They go get interviewed cause they don't have any particular stores in mind to shop at? This is ridiculous!

However, I think both parties could have handled this encounter better. Last thing you want to start doing is being a smart ass with border patrol.
    Last edited by Cal45; 06-23-2010 at 11:28 AM.

this just in walter said it was him smuggling 5 year olds backj to there respective american homes

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    lol you've never tried to cross the border, this is everyone.
    i have, going to quebec was hell, it was like they KNEW i was a terrorist. its fucking quebec for god sakes, why would a terrorist go to quebec. and the way back was even worse

4. Default

lol...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

lol everyone remember, these guys arn't cops, their border guards, pretty much the same as a security guard, but they feel they have the right to do anything they want, and untill someone takes it to court, they do.

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    i have, going to quebec was hell, it was like they KNEW i was a terrorist. its fucking quebec for god sakes, why would a terrorist go to quebec. and the way back was even worse
    ever heard of the FLQ? most of the french people on the server are in it.

6. Default

"i just want to go SHOPPING!" lol

this video is rediculous. those guards sound like every cop ive encountered.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    "i just want to go SHOPPING!" lol

this video is rediculous. those guards sound like every cop ive encountered.
    Yeah, fucking cops always ruining our shit.