Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: lol American border guards

1. Default lol American border guards

ah, border guards, saving the world one shopper at a time.

check out this clip of what it's like to cross the border, sounds like it's the one at niagra/new york.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

2. Default

sounds like walter
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    sounds like walter
    but the girl sounds older than 12 so probably not.

ya well everyone type of enforcement agency has there douchebags.

5. Default

what abunch of cock suckers.

"what you going to do....shoot me?"

"Thats a threat!"

We got the bright ones guarding our borders.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    ya well everyone type of enforcement agency has there douchebags.
    lol you've never tried to cross the border, this is everyone.

7. Default

this is god dammn horrible i am at the worst pat of the usa i am in az the whole mexican thing i love every one i am a hipppie and i got pulled over and asked for my papers so i no how dumb this shit is these cops are being dumb as fuck if you are smarter than the boarder people your fucked as what this proves and there doing nothing more than servaing us to get are info and sell it to corperations for money lol!

(sorry for my spelling like usuall i am horribly hammered) but this is epic

8. Default

and sorry 3 terrist a day from canada a day oh my this must be a lie i hope some one can prove me i am wrong and that is police brutallity for the end all he did is rais his voice what dumb mother fuckers thats why i shut up and say nothing but when can i call my loyer

oh my he did not threton shit and oh my i dont want to type any more this makes me soooooo mad ugh dont get me wrong i love the country i live in ut only till i move to sweeden my home land of my ansesters

sorry about spelling and shit again i a waysted my fried turned 21 tonight

9. Default

i no i am being anoyying but i dj and if some one knows how to fip the audio and make it mp3 for me that would be uber cool

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    i no i am being anoyying but i dj and if some one knows how to fip the audio and make it mp3 for me that would be uber cool
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."