Thread: ENVY <ibis.a>

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Thumbs down ENVY <ibis.a>

I know when i post Im usually just making some retarded joke for the lulz, but this is serious.

Admin's INGAME name: Envy <ibis.a>
    You're INGAME name: Take Cover

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): Ban and Slay for no reason.

Proof (Proof is NEEDED in order to report abuse, if the abuse contains admin commands and chat only a date and time is needed; however, a screen shot or console copy is helpful): Uhh, i don't know if i have "proof" but i was banned like 5 minutes ago around 8:30 AM.

We were playing on hang'em high, and I was at my spawn on top. He was also on top of his spawn. I killed him then he said," don't camp spawn!" then slayed me. I said "wtf you were camping too". then we changed map, and him and some other dude were talking on the mic. I cant hear mics well, and i figured they were talking about me since I was doing pretty good and all of a sudden Envy went spec. Keep in mind it was just me v.s. another guy and Envy. He said nothing to me or anything. I obviously wasn't hacking since he was probably watching me since there was only 2 people in game and I got owned at the time he went spec.

Then it just said kicked and banned. WTF? He didnt say anything or nothing. Just kicked and banned me.

How do people like this become admin?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by trueshot╡perfect.aim™ View Post
    I know when i post Im usually just making some retarded joke for the lulz, but this is serious.

Admin's INGAME name: Envy <ibis.a>
    You're INGAME name: Take Cover

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): Ban and Slay for no reason.

Proof (Proof is NEEDED in order to report abuse, if the abuse contains admin commands and chat only a date and time is needed; however, a screen shot or console copy is helpful): Uhh, i don't know if i have "proof" but i was banned like 5 minutes ago around 8:30 AM.

We were playing on hang'em high, and I was at my spawn on top. He was also on top of his spawn. I killed him then he said," don't camp spawn!" then slayed me. I said "wtf you were camping too". then we changed map, and him and some other dude were talking on the mic. I cant hear mics well, and i figured they were talking about me since I was doing pretty good and all of a sudden Envy went spec. Keep in mind it was just me v.s. another guy and Envy. He said nothing to me or anything. I obviously wasn't hacking since he was probably watching me since there was only 2 people in game and I got owned at the time he went spec.

Then it just said kicked and banned. WTF? He didnt say anything or nothing. Just kicked and banned me.

How do people like this become admin?
    There is a demo in the bans sections about your ban, i said in admin chat the reason for the ban just prior to the ban, I believed you were wall hacking. if you wish to contest the ban, please post in the appropriate forums. and as a side note on hangumhigh every time i ran into you minus once you were at or just next to spawn.

I usually say in mic before a slay, or send a direct message. i had used mic at that occasion.

3. Default

How long of a ban?

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    There is a demo in the bans sections about your ban, i said in admin chat the reason for the ban just prior to the ban, I believed you were wall hacking. if you wish to contest the ban, please post in the appropriate forums. and as a side note on hangumhigh every time i ran into you minus once you were at or just next to spawn.

I usually say in mic before a slay, or send a direct message. i had used mic at that occasion.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    How long of a ban?
    perm, for wall hacking, it's posted in the ban sections

5. Default

cheese, this thread is between zero, aim, and envy. unlike you he has posted in the correct format, thus making it legit, and must follow proper procedure.

so as procedure, everyone please, refraim from posting.

6. Default

He has the right to ban suspected hackers, if you do not believe your were hacking and want to be UNBANNED please fill out a report in the "unban me" section not the "admin abuse" section