Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: CS:S Update Official Thread

1. Default

Gentlemen, we have a fuckup in our midst.

2. Default

If your in Germany the gore has been removed from the game: http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=1319945

3. Default

well i got the new update appearently but i cant join our servers
    steam.

So unless i can play ibis again i have no reason to Play css

4. Default

I see 2 servers by Lotus Clan for 42 person Pub. That's so retarded. WHY would you play cs_office with 21 people teams?!?!

5. Default

yeah, i can see all of the ibis servers but can not connect. It looks like it's going to load and then just quits and goes back to the server list.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

6. Default

That is becuase they are not updated yet. Announcements will be made when the servers are on line.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    If your in Germany the gore has been removed from the game: http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=1319945
    not surprised.. germany has like 1 of the most strict policy's when it comes 2 violence in video games. you can't buy the majority of games there that are really violent like gears of war or anything similar gets bannd... when they released call of duty world at war, they removed all images of swastikas and shit from the game... it's just silly.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

The bad news is that I have to use both my CPUs to play which means I might overheat my computer. The good news is my framerate is 30.

9. Default

I CANT JOIN ANY GAME!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! NEED TO KILL!!!! KILL KILL!!!!

10. Default

Also does anyone know what the command is to get the classic server browser?