Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: CS:S Update Official Thread

1. Default

This is horse shit!

LOL THIS IS FUCKING RETARDED!

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Robert View Post
    1.4 MB and 2.7 MB.
    Highest download records.
    thats like a normal mp3 file robert.....mine is 762 mb

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Also does anyone know what the command is to get the classic server browser?
    Err, what do you mean? Just uncheck the "show map list" to get the oldstyle server browser.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    roflmao

6. Default

lmfao!!!! I could see them taking away the gore... but you don't even kill ppl now, they just submit and lay down and put there hands on there head... fucking hilarious....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

I love making gmod screenshots.
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    lmfao!!!! I could see them taking away the gore... but you don't even kill ppl now, they just submit and lay down and put there hands on there head... fucking hilarious....
    its like pokemon. "a ct has fainted, you gain 500 xp points!"

My shits updating right now....well it was
    Attached Images
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

10. Default

actually i could see why they did that... I think Germany banned counter strike and this is the only way to get it out there. Shouldnt be like that anywhere else but maybe Australia.