Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: CS:S Update Official Thread

1. Angry CS:S Update Official Thread

And the update has started..
    i cant join any games right now because the update is started..
    Last edited by ZERO; 06-23-2010 at 03:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

2. Default

it's downloading at 25 kbs a second for me... the hell is that!? I got cable and normally download shit at 1.2 mbs

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    it's downloading at 25 kbs a second for me... the hell is that!? I got cable and normally download shit at 1.2 mbs
    its very slow for me too..
    it says it will have hours..
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

My update just finished... JUST SO I CAN SEE THIS

"This game is currently unavailable. Please try again at another time."

...?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    My update just finished... JUST SO I CAN SEE THIS

"This game is currently unavailable. Please try again at another time."

...?
    Mine just says..
    The game is too busy.. try again in a few min..

6. Default

Told you this was gonna suck.

mine hasnt started or

8. Default

Its kinda strange..
    ppl ingame are still playing like nothing is wrong..

9. Default

ya, you gotta restart the client 2 get the new version. if you don't you can stay on original CSS... but I assume after like a day or whatever they will force shut down any 1 on the old client or something and force them 2 get the new 1.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

1.4 MB and 2.7 MB.
    Highest download records.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper