Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: WCS Down Time

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I don't get it...pics of what?
    a vagalion i'd hope...

Just double-checking what i read with zero's recent post: it'll be a WC3 form that we'll evolve into our own WCS?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    a vagalion i'd hope...

Just double-checking what i read with zero's recent post: it'll be a WC3 form that we'll evolve into our own WCS?
    essentially, the version of war3 we're getting, will be customized to make a special "flavor" of it, which we should then entitle WCIbis
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    essentially, the version of war3 we're getting, will be customized to make a special "flavor" of it, which we should then entitle WCIbis
    so, itl'l be like having an ice cream sundae with the cherry on top while everyone else gets something else? Either way, im looking forward to getting back into an IBIS warcraft mod. Bhop is boring after awhile and gungame is well... gungame.

anyways, cheers for news!

4. Default

The new version was released, I will begin a local test server tomorrow. Primarly what I will be working on is getting the xp to convert. After I confirm that XP converts I will start by getting the currently supplied races configured to how we had them. After this is all done locally a public test server will go live with a race or so being added every few days/week.

Do not get too excited I do not know how long this is going to take. I am not going to rush this, when WCS comes back it will arrive like a giant diamond that crushes the shit that valve has dealt us and sets a new standard for wcs servers around the world! We will launch when all the races are done and all of their powers work. Until then it will stay as an open beta when it is released publicly.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    when WCS comes back it will arrive like a giant diamond that crushes the shit that valve has dealt us and sets a new standard for wcs servers around the world! We will launch when all the races are done and all of their powers work. Until then it will stay as an open beta when it is released publicly.
    starts drooling....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

starts drooling....
    -hands drool mug-

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post

Do not get too excited I do not know how long this is going to take. I am not going to rush this, when WCS comes back it will arrive like a giant diamond that crushes the shit that valve has dealt us and sets a new standard for wcs servers around the world! We will launch when all the races are done and all of their powers work. Until then it will stay as an open beta when it is released publicly.
    hate to be the nay-sayer...but only until valve takes css out of beta...again

but progress is progress
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

8. Default

hate to be the nay-sayer...but only until valve takes css out of beta...again

but progress is progress
    you're lucky that you're not in range of me being able 2 throwing things at you....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

you're lucky that you're not in range of me being able 2 throwing things at you....
    :tips hat:

what race are you waiting for most?

me? human or succubus hunter

10. Default

:tips hat:

what race are you waiting for most?

me? human or succubus hunter
    no race in particular.

Maynard - The WCS Guy