Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: WCS Down Time

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I have now started to hire programmers for race development to start. Hopefully over the next few days I can finalize negotiations and we can start to see some of the old races popping up.
    awesome

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

ok people lets start collecting some cash. we should buy zero a case of beer or something once this is done. or something
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

all those bastards in ZM were laughing at me last night saying WCS will never be back up again =(...

how goes the negotiaions, zero?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    all those bastards in ZM were laughing at me last night saying WCS will never be back up again =(...
    Last edited by Wolfenstinger; 09-15-2010 at 06:54 PM.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

5. Default

how goes the negotiaions, zero?
    I have not heard back from my last pm. He might be really busy this week. But he should easily make a few hundred dollars if he accepts, assuming he makes them all. So I really do not see any reason he would not do it.

6. Default

since we have someone doing races why not get him to throw new ones in? so we don't have to go back to it later? probably cheaper to get it all done at once.
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    since we have someone doing races why not get him to throw new ones in? so we don't have to go back to it later? probably cheaper to get it all done at once.
    ^^^^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    ^^^^^^
    i'd rather start with just getting back to what we were at.

after all, zero made santa from scratch, so the main problem is probably the converting over from ES to SM, and once zero sees how this other guy does the converting he'll be able to make new ones on his own.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    read the rest of the thread. zero has said he has new race ideas, and wants 2 get them implemented, so most likely they will be coded when the existing races are done.

but like aco said, I rather just get back 2 what we had and build from that.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

read the rest of the thread. zero has said he has new race ideas, and wants 2 get them implemented, so most likely they will be coded when the existing races are done.

but like aco said, I rather just get back 2 what we had and build from that.
    there's a big difference between wanting and doing, i just think it could really help us keep an active WCS server going if we can hit the ground running with these races. maybe if we can start throwing some stuff together before hand and have it set to go once this guy gets to work? it'll save money and increase the allure of our server.
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/