Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: WCS Down Time

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    oh? imagine...curled up in a ball...rocking back and forth...with a knife in hand....
    i cant aim the guns since update, . i feel like gun game doesn't like me. it kicked me 17 times as of this post today for a reserved slot (18-19/21 people). i miss the vagalion sound! i admit it now! I MISS IT YOU HEAR ME PEOPLE!? kay going back to withdrawal.
    Its okay Wolf.. I miss my lion too..
    And i miss having knife fightes with you well knowing that im gonna lose..
    Its just not the same in GG
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I don't see the problem with changing WCS a bit if that means getting to play it sooner.

Adaptation isn't a problem.
    uhhh, you do realize wcs is run almost entirwely w/ es_tools right? and said es_tools is now and forever more broken beyond repair. in order for wcs to work now, it has to be completely redone to not use es_tools, so yes it is a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Believe it or not the very FIRST mod server IBIS ever made was a WCS server.

This is from the days before there was even a website. When just me and some friends had admin and when the wcs server was literally hosted on some random ass web server that a friend had access too. If you though our wcs got laggy this was a fucking web server. It ran for a long time until the people who actually controlled the web server said it was using too much resources. Later it would fade away but we always missed it. The pub took off (it was hosted by an actual game server provider) and then we went to GG then ZM and back to WCS. While we got the pub back, the gg server back and soon the ZM server it was our latest server that was actually one of our first that we will end with. The wcs server will rise again just as it did before and just like every time it will be another smash hit that is so big that not even a year will go by before valve updates the game just to stop the domination!
    amen dude. lead on. as they say, "right behind you red leader"

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    oh? imagine...curled up in a ball...rocking back and forth...with a knife in hand....
    i cant aim the guns since update, . i feel like gun game doesn't like me. it kicked me 17 times as of this post today for a reserved slot (18-19/21 people). i miss the vagalion sound! i admit it now! I MISS IT YOU HEAR ME PEOPLE!? kay going back to withdrawal.

you do know the vaga knife sound is the sound of a man-hack hitting you...from hl2

just go beat your crowbar against some stuff there for a tick
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    you do know the vaga knife sound is the sound of a man-hack hitting you...from hl2

if I want 2 pretend I'm playing eye ra/WCS I go play portals and just ride the elevator constantly... tee hee

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    Its okay Wolf.. I miss my lion too..
    And i miss having knife fightes with you well knowing that im gonna lose..
    Its just not the same in GG

...well...umm...that doesn't quench thirsts of this vagalion.
    brb gonna go find soundclip and put it on loop beacause this is somethin i'd do...

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

5. Default

uhhh, you do realize wcs is run almost entirwely w/ es_tools right? and said es_tools is now and forever more broken beyond repair. in order for wcs to work now, it has to be completely redone to not use es_tools, so yes it is a big deal
    Like I said. Adaptation should not be a big deal for the players.

Ergo, not a big deal.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Like I said. Adaptation should not be a big deal for the players.

Ergo, not a big deal.
    ahhhh, you're talking of the players' standpoint. my bad. i thought you were talking about converting the mod won't be too bad.

sorry
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

These threads are the development for an es_tools replacement:
    http://forums.eventscripts.com/viewt...hp?f=3&t=38721
    http://freddukes.pastebin.com/Pfk87KDb

8. Default

could we just code the original 4 races and start the server back up?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by echo501st View Post
    could we just code the original 4 races and start the server back up?
    if we can do that without delaying bringing the server back 100% full force then I'm down. would atleast give us something to do in the mean time.

but if it will delay bringing the server back 2 what it was in any shape or form I'm not down.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    if we can do that without delaying bringing the server back 100% full force then I'm down. would atleast give us something to do in the mean time.

but if it will delay bringing the server back 2 what it was in any shape or form I'm not down.
    actually, since the current version of w3s only supports 3 abilities + 1 ult, while we're waiting, if zero threw w3s on just to hold us over, the 4 starters could be put in. hell, zero might even be able to associate our levels between them, and allow us to use the starters and keep leveling them while waiting for the full fix to come in.