Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: WCS Down Time

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    there's a big difference between wanting and doing, i just think it could really help us keep an active WCS server going if we can hit the ground running with these races. maybe if we can start throwing some stuff together before hand and have it set to go once this guy gets to work? it'll save money and increase the allure of our server.
    except that as far as we've heard on the forums, we don't even know how this will turn out.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Ork is glitched, we can no reincarnate for some reason

and the ring of reincarantion doesnt do anything either

We are curently trying out other ways of respawning
    we need to get some more poeple to beta test

edit: as far as we can tell none of the forms of respawning works.
    edit2: bash doesnt work and scroll of respawning crashes the server
    Last edited by StarsMine; 09-19-2010 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

OK I will try to update to the beta releases from this version so we can see if that is fixed. I will post in here about the update when I get it on the server (in the next few days-as late as next week.)

4. Default

Programing work on races have started. First converted race will be in for testing next week. Please note the following:

Some if not all the races will have slightly different effects than before. This will usually mean that the effects will be better and cooler as sourcemod allows for this. Some races will have different/better descriptions.

Balance wise the reletive performance of each race will stay the same. War3 allows for some new possibilities that we will over time take advantage of. The programer that has been contracted to convert the races is very skilled and used to be a lead wcs programmer. Hopefully in a few weeks to months we can have everything programed and the server back in business!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Programing work on races have started. First converted race will be in for testing next week. Please note the following:

Some if not all the races will have slightly different effects than before. This will usually mean that the effects will be better and cooler as sourcemod allows for this. Some races will have different/better descriptions.

Balance wise the reletive performance of each race will stay the same. War3 allows for some new possibilities that we will over time take advantage of. The programer that has been contracted to convert the races is very skilled and used to be a lead wcs programmer. Hopefully in a few weeks to months we can have everything programed and the server back in business!
    FUCKING YES!!!

only question. can he give us the old teleport?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Possibly, right now the focus in on restoring races. When that is done we will look into minor changes.

7. Default

I will try to get an updated release of war3 up along with a new race in the next 20 hours.