Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: WCS Down Time

1. Arrow WCS Down Time

The wcs server will remain active for users who have not gotten the update.

The update released today allows mac users to play CS:S in order to do this Valve has broken all mods for the game. As a result they all need to be reprogrammed to work. Some mods like WCS will NEVER work without a total recode for almost the entire mod. As a result while the gg and zm will be back online soon it will be a few weeks before wcs works. We will be working hard to monitor developments of this mod so that we can come back online as quickly as possible. Also note that after this some races may take more time than others to get working. But as I said we will bring WCS back as soon as possible

I thank you all for your support of IBIS servers and for using IBIS WCS for all these months. Hopefully in time we will all be back in the server that you all helped make so great

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    But as I said we will bring WCS back as soon as possible
    good stuff, zero.

just wanted 2 say thx 2 every 1 that has been playing on the server over the past year, and helped shape it into what we've made it. we have an awesome WCS server... it's sad valve is kicking it in the nutts, but we will be back, and when we are, we will be better than ever. Thx again 2 all who have played and help support the server over the past year, and I hope 2 see you all again soon on WCS =)

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

The update released today allows mac users to play CS:S in order to do this Valve has broken all mods for the game. As a result they all need to be reprogrammed to work. Some mods like WCS will NEVER work without a total recode for almost the entire mod. As a result while the gg and zm will be back online soon it will be a few weeks before wcs works. We will be working hard to monitor developments of this mod so that we can come back online as quickly as possible. Also note that after this some races may take more time than others to get working. But as I said we will bring WCS back as soon as possible

I thank you all for your support of IBIS servers and for using IBIS WCS for all these months. Hopefully in time we will all be back in the server that you all helped make so great
    I agree with Zero and Maynard. WCS made a lot of us come together as a family. Its a shame that it had to happen. Although some of you need a life, take this time to go outside for once in your life and enjoy nature. Till then see some of you on the other servers
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    I agree with Zero and Maynard. WCS made a lot of us come together as a family. Its a shame that it had to happen. Although some of you need a life, take this time to go outside for once in your life and enjoy nature. Till then see some of you on the other servers
    GG will be where it's at.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

5. Default

I'm thinking pub.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

I cant wait to play with all of your again..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Although some of you need a life, take this time to go outside for once in your life and enjoy nature. Till then see some of you on the other servers

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    GG will be where it's at.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I'm thinking pub.
    Yes.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    No.

Yes.
    only cool kids play gg.

I'll play pub too, because I need to get better.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

10. Default

GG is not that hard to program anyways...

Zombiemod...
    http://www.zombiemod.com/forums/show...8757#post38757

So will the servers have an update also?

I could help with sorting it out. if you need.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper