Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: New CS Update

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nicktendo13 View Post
    NO MORE HEADSHOTS???? anyone else done with their updating?
    yeah, they "fixed" the hitboxes.

joy
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

im done with the updates. total crap i want my old CS:S back

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    im done with the updates. total crap i want my old CS:S back
    i'm still at work waiting for my dad to finish up so we can leave. i haven't updated yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    yeah, they "fixed" the hitboxes.

joy
    DAMN U STEAM!!!!! (end epic scream/cry)
    You only die once, SO FUCKING TAKE EVERYONE YOU CAN WITH YOU!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nicktendo13 View Post
    NO MORE HEADSHOTS???? anyone else done with their updating?
    Yeah the hitboxes are all messed up if not gone completely. Stupid ass Mac users! This is all their fault.

i say: FUCK MAC USERS!! DON'T CHANGE GAMES TO SUIT THEM!! THEY CHOOSE MAC OVER WINDOWS!!! THEY WANT MUSIC/VIDEO EDITING AND NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT COMPLEX THINGS LIKE OVERCLOCKING AND UPGRADING HARDWARE!!! CURSE U APPLE!!!! remember: if u buy an apple product, steve jobs wins.

7. Default

Valve thought they would be 'smart' and make it noob friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    or idiot friendly.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    actually it hasnt changed all that much... I just played on a former zombie server for the last hour. Hitboxes take a little while to learn, but its still pretty much the same game. Just has some TF2 elements like killcams. Weapons seem more accurate and closer to Half-Life 1/1.6 then TF2.

Funny thing is that while the zombie part of the server didnt work, unlimited ammo still worked. lol

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Schnacky View Post
    actually it hasnt changed all that much... I just played on a former zombie server for the last hour. Hitboxes take a little while to learn, but its still pretty much the same game. Just has some TF2 elements like killcams. Weapons seem more accurate and closer to Half-Life 1/1.6 then TF2.

Funny thing is that while the zombie part of the server didnt work, unlimited ammo still worked. lol
    Unlimited ammo is fucking gay.