Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: dont know his name

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    you can go look at forms im in there as admin abuse so how dont i have it
    lmfao.....

still doesn't explain why you were wearing a clan tag and not an admin tag. I'm pretty sure if you didn't start verbally insulting spasm when you were asked 2 take the clan tag off, you wouldn't have ended up bannd. it doesn't cost anything 2 be respectful 2 people. and even if you are an admin, you still had the wrong tag on.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

yeah he was, he had his admin now for about a week. i remember him setting up the next map for zm server without a vote. dunno why it didnt showed up on ma_admins.

3. Default

i mean dont people look at the shit before they start talking shit i am admin and zero will tell u that so will xen and cal ,blade will and so will hollysh** so

4. Default

yeah i may have forgot the a at the end but zero didnt say a thing when i played with him so i dont think that u have the right to ban me over that and not just say hey can u fiz ur tag

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OnEyEdMaN View Post
    yeah he was, he had his admin now for about a week. i remember him setting up the next map for zm server without a vote. dunno why it didnt showed up on ma_admins.
    nice.. and in a week he has abuse threads up on him? lol.. I hate summer vacation....

i mean dont people look at the shit before they start talking shit i am admin and zero will tell u that so will xen and cal ,blade will and so will hollysh** so
    your attitude is shit, and your acting like a child, grow up. I'm sure if you remained in a calm mood and talked with spasm (seeing how he's 1 of the most lvl headed people we have) the entire thing could have been resolved, but it's obvious when you become mad you just start launching a assault of insults that really aren't needed.

ps... YOU HAD THE WRONG TAG ON!!!!

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

no i said im a admin so i dont have to dumbass thats how i talk to admin so if u ever get to know me then u would of seen that thats how i act all the time and the reason for the abuse was for changing a map when i was senior admin and i dint have a vote to see what people wanted it to be

7. Default

no i said im a admin so i dont have to dumbass thats how i talk to admin so if u ever get to know me then u would of seen that thats how i act all the time and the reason for the abuse was for changing a map when i was senior admin and i dint have a vote to see what people wanted it to be
    you need 2 keep in mind, we're a rather large community. and now with ZM and WCS down, new admins you've never seen before are going 2 show up on your servers....

are you really that surprised people don't know who you are? you've been here like what, a week?

if I logged on and saw you wearing the clan tag, and checked ma_admins and no other name came up, I would have done the exact same thing spasm did. keep in mind, you were also wearing the wrong tag. my point being though, if you acted like an adult, and just said something along the lines of "hey man, I'm new 2 the community, I got admin a week ago, check the forums youll see abuse threads on me" well I know for a fact spasm would have followed up on that, and then there would have been no issue. respect + communication = no problems.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    you need 2 keep in mind, we're a rather large community. and now with ZM and WCS down, new admins you've never seen before are going 2 show up on your servers....

are you really that surprised people don't know who you are? you've been here like what, a week?

if I logged on and saw you wearing the clan tag, and checked ma_admins and no other name came up, I would have done the exact same thing spasm did. keep in mind, you were also wearing the wrong tag. my point being though, if you acted like an adult, and just said something along the lines of "hey man, I'm new 2 the community, I got admin a week ago, check the forums youll see abuse threads on me" well I know for a fact spasm would have followed up on that, and then there would have been no issue. respect + communication = no problems.
    +1

yo dumb ass i am admin ive had it for a while and zero forgot to re add since update
    you can go look at forms im in there as admin abuse so how dont i have it
    BAHAHA "proof is admin abuse thread" sounds like something i would say

10. Default

Yeah this thread should be closed and his ban should be removed (if it's not up already) for whatever reason your admin isn't active and you had the clan member tag on and he asked you to change it and you didn't so therefor he had reason to ban you.

The end.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?