Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: dont know his name

1. Default

but the fact is that he just got in and decided to command someone to do something and not listing to that fact that he might be and the fact that all the players on at the were being dumb asses with awps or just getting head shots left and right while trying to help people with there mic problems so yeah he should of been doing his job as a admin and helping the guy who was having probs. with the game instead of worrying about a simple clan tag

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    you need 2 keep in mind, we're a rather large community. and now with ZM and WCS down, new admins you've never seen before are going 2 show up on your servers....

are you really that surprised people don't know who you are? you've been here like what, a week?

if I logged on and saw you wearing the clan tag, and checked ma_admins and no other name came up, I would have done the exact same thing spasm did. keep in mind, you were also wearing the wrong tag. my point being though, if you acted like an adult, and just said something along the lines of "hey man, I'm new 2 the community, I got admin a week ago, check the forums youll see abuse threads on me" well I know for a fact spasm would have followed up on that, and then there would have been no issue. respect + communication = no problems.
    + whispers

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    + whispers
    blade u dont show respect to hardly no one but xen and cal evry one else u give the most shit ive ever seen

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    but the fact is that he just got in and decided to command someone to do something and not listing to that fact that he might be and the fact that all the players on at the were being dumb asses with awps or just getting head shots left and right while trying to help people with there mic problems so yeah he should of been doing his job as a admin and helping the guy who was having probs. with the game instead of worrying about a simple clan tag
    he did do his job. he saw someone he's never seen before wearing the CLAN TAG, which is a serious offense, then checked ma_admins 2 see if you're an admin, and nothing came up.. he asked the person (you) 2 remove the CLAN TAG... you refused... and insulted him... so yeah. Id say he did his job as admin quite well. also with you being here only a week, you're really in no position 2 tell any 1 what they should or should not be doing. I still don't think you fully understand the difference between the clan tag and the admin tag.....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    he did do his job. he saw someone he's never seen before wearing the CLAN TAG, which is a serious offense, then checked ma_admins 2 see if you're an admin, and nothing came up.. he asked the person (you) 2 remove the CLAN TAG... you refused... and insulted him... so yeah. Id say he did his job as admin quite well. also with you being here only a week, you're really in no position 2 tell any 1 what they should or should not be doing. I still don't think you fully understand the difference between the clan tag and the admin tag.....
    yeah o forgot the a u act like i commented a sin on god or something he didn't ask he just said remove the tag i said i am a admin dumb ass and then he didn't even give me the time of day to change it he just slapped a ban on and he should know as well as i do that u always start with a kick then u go to ban if he repeats the offense. or do i need to pull of the post by zero that said do no ban outher admins

6. Default

blade u dont show respect to hardly no one but xen and cal evry one else u give the most shit ive ever seen
    That's because I'm a complete asshole in ZMOD. Admins will get stuck in the crossfire. Most of the time I am JOKING. Some will take it lightly, others don't.

7. Default

"7) No Banning clan members or admins." from a tread made by zero

8. Default

yeah o forgot the a u act like i commented a sin on god or something he didn't ask he just said remove the tag i said i am a admin dumb ass and then he didn't even give me the time of day to change it he just slapped a ban on and he should know as well as i do that u always start with a kick then u go to ban if he repeats the offense. or do i need to pull of the post by zero that said do no ban outher admins
    that's what admins do, they command, lead, and declare what needs 2 be done when there's infractions. posing as a clan member is a big no no and you're lucky you only got a day ban out of it.

yes, zero did say do not ban other admins. but according 2 ma_admins, you're not 1. and no, you don't always have 2 kick first. it says in the rules you should give a warning prior 2 action being taken, but it doesn't say you have to. there's also the bypass section....

if I saw you wearing the clan tag, and new damn well your not a clan member I woulda bannd ya 2... but for a lot longer then he did.

lol.. in your week of being here?

blade is just a jokester... if you actually have had been here more then a week, and new the community and it's members, you would know that. *whispers* hi blade!

"7) No Banning clan members or admins." from a tread made by zero
    you don't show up in the system as an admin, there for that rule does NOT apply 2 you right now. you should be taking the issue up with zero personally, and finding out why your admin doesn't work... provided you still even have it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

yeah but i had the tag on when zero was on last night at like 5 am so i don't think that it was wrong he didn't say anything nor did any of the other admin so i might have forgot it so my bad there but u could of just been level headed about it and tell me to add an a to the end if ur a admin

10. Default

First off, your english is horrid and maybe you should learn what a comma and a period are. Capitalization would not hurt either.

but the fact is that he just got in and decided to command someone to do something
    Yes, thats my job as admin. Of course I am going to login and do my job. Imitating a clan member is a serious offense here.

and not listing
    What...??? Is that listening???

to that fact that he might be and the fact that all the players on at the were being dumb asses with awps or just getting head shots left and right
    There is no rules agaisnt people killing others with headshots or awps. Have you read the rules?

Oh and if you were talking about the guy that you wouldn't shut up about hacking, yes I watched him, and no he wasn't hacking. You cannot write a complete sentence, how are you supposed to tell if someone is hacking?

while trying to help people with there mic problems so yeah he should of been doing his job as a admin and helping the guy who was having probs. with the game
    Nobody had a problem I could help with, if your mic is messed up, I can't fix it. If anything you needed to be muted, it was you for your disrespect to others on the server.

instead of worrying about a simple clan tag
    Perma bannable offense, it's not a simple offense.