Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: dont know his name

1. Default

my admin is back on so im happy and now i just have to worry about the ban

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    lawls no way this was just a misunderstanding, he wont get his admin removed. Hall tell her all the things you did before you got the boot
    slaying players for little to no reason, slapping myself to impossible spots on zm, muting players for personal preference (i hated the person), banning admins, kicking admins, using the "fun punishes" on admins, banning myself as a stylish way to exit the game, not recording demos for my 2 permabans, and being racist and offensive knowing nothing could be done about it immediately (except for alex D: )

3. Default

I'm closing this thread for review, taz don't ever us the clan tag cause you know why??

your not in the IBIS clan!!!

other than that I'll let ZERO review this and see what needs to be done.

spaz you can't use your admin commands on other admins by the way.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

consider yourself lucky one of the clan members didnt catch you. if that happened, well your ban would be longer, we would push to have your admin removed, and this abuse thread would be even more fail than it is now.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton