1. Default dont know his name

i think its spaztic he banned me and im a admin so whats goin on with that

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    proper format would help

3. Default

You disrespected me earlier this morning and I let it slide being nice. You called me a dumbass and other rude names that I do not appreciate. Later I asked you to remove your .ibis tag, because for one that is for clan memebers only, and for two your not an admin yet. You then shot back with more disrespect telling me that your an fucking admin when clearly your not. IF you are getting admin you don't need it, someone who treats others like shit and gets hostile over someone asking them to change their ID does not need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    You disrespected me earlier this morning and I let it slide being nice. You called me a dumbass and other rude names that I do not appreciate. Later I asked you to remove your .ibis tag, because for one that is for clan memebers only, and for two your not an admin yet. You then shot back with more disrespect telling me that your an fucking admin when clearly your not. IF you are getting admin you don't need it, someone who treats others like shit and gets hostile over someone asking them to change their ID does not need it.
    and the truth emerges...

5. Default

1. Wrong format
    2. No demo
    3. No logs
    4. You need the ibis.a tag, not the ibis tag
    5. Don't disrespect other admins, I know Spasm doesn't disrespect

6. Default

He is an admin though, has been for like a week...
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    He is an admin though, has been for like a week...
    not under ma_admins he wasnt, i banned him for the disrespect, the clan tag was just added bonus.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    yo dumb ass i am admin ive had it for a while and zero forgot to re add since update
    you can go look at forms im in there as admin abuse so how dont i have it

9. Default

you can go look at forms im in there as admin abuse so how dont i have it
    lmfao.....

still doesn't explain why you were wearing a clan tag and not an admin tag. I'm pretty sure if you didn't start verbally insulting spasm when you were asked 2 take the clan tag off, you wouldn't have ended up bannd. it doesn't cost anything 2 be respectful 2 people. and even if you are an admin, you still had the wrong tag on.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Yeah this thread should be closed and his ban should be removed (if it's not up already) for whatever reason your admin isn't active and you had the clan member tag on and he asked you to change it and you didn't so therefor he had reason to ban you.

The end.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?