Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wind 06-24-10 5:35ish pm

1. Default

o wow, then im sorry hitman for accusing u of the ban. i didnt know that cloud was admin and honestly didnt know he was in the server. My bad about that. Thanks for clearing the matter tho cloud i can hopefully soon get back to playing with you guys. ill start using my headset again so i can start chattin with u guys in the server ^^ let me knw if u guys need anythin else from me such as recordin durin my time on so u can look at whenever one of u feel need be (its not a big deal so if thats wht u need im fine with it)

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Wall Alert.
    I'm saying even if he is hacking he is going to toggle now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind View Post
    o wow, then im sorry hitman for accusing u of the ban. i didnt know that cloud was admin and honestly didnt know he was in the server. My bad about that. Thanks for clearing the matter tho cloud i can hopefully soon get back to playing with you guys. ill start using my headset again so i can start chattin with u guys in the server ^^ let me knw if u guys need anythin else from me such as recordin durin my time on so u can look at whenever one of u feel need be (its not a big deal so if thats wht u need im fine with it)
    cloud = Hitman.

4. Default

cloud = Hitman.
    ah thx makes sense

I'm saying even if he is hacking he is going to toggle now.
    *sigh* wouldnt toggling be caught on replays? i knw u wont believe me when i say that i have never hacked or cheated in any game i have ever played in my life, which is fine, but if you would define what toggling is for me. i have heard of the word but never told or understood what it does. judging from wht people say its an aimbot that u turn on an off? but wouldnt i need to stop to turn it on an off? i would think that it would be pretty obvious

ha well im retarded aparently just realized togglin... the word basically means to be able to turn on an off haha my bad, um well i still think it would be pretty obvious imo... o well just awaiting the ban to lift an u can judge for urself
    Last edited by Wind; 06-24-2010 at 10:49 PM.

toggling-

Pressing a button or macro key to turn scripts/hacks on or off.

!toggle "perry" : off

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    !toggle "perry" : off
    .....whore

8. Default

o thx, well considering cloud/hitman said it was a ban by mistake i was wonderin when i will be unbanned or is there no one on at this time that has the power to do that?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Toggle alert.
    mad alert, seriously the kids coming from the zombie and jail server come and play with people who play competitively get shit on then call walls or aimbot right away. lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

10. Default

Weren't you just publicly humiliated by NYS? And trust me if the server had not lagged and I actually got the demo instead of banning him by accident he wouldn't be here. So shut up Konk.
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png