Wind
STEAM_0:0:8039558
I believe it was Hitman (srry i can't remember who banned me as they logged of server and i cant look at server info to see their name)
Banned at 5:35ish pm (eastern)
Where:? im guessin map name? cs_Office
I'm guessing was banned for walling? wasn't given an actual reason just banned

i have been playing in your server a LOT, and i got banned by an admin today whom i have never played with before. And everyone in the server are people whom i have never played with before either. Yes there has been specualtion on me and i heard so many comments abt "OMG THAT GUY WALLS" or even "wow he must have aimbot" really, i can see how people might think i have walls but aimbot come on. i actually came to your forums, registered and am posting because i don't hack and i enjoy your server a lot. If i really did hack i would never go thru this whole process just to play on your server. I have meet and played with lots of good people in this server and all of the people who play and have really good scores all know i dont hack. If all of you are unanimous in your decision i obviously cant do anything about it but i just wanted to put my 2 cents in. I can also record every time i play if u guys really dont trust me at all and allow me back in, thats no problem. But really i was playin today, on office where i got banned. im ct, the last t who was shot at and who shot multiple people was on the ledge outside. if u go out of t spawn to the 2 windows and jump on that ledge the keep goin around near the garage. he was on my radar... so i came out non-scoped and saw him shot at another dude, so i scoped missed 2 times. whipped the last shot and got him, instant ban? really? i mean... yes im rageing but i mean i know there are a lot of people who know i dont hack and thats why i havent been banned. btw the admin had just banned another dude abt 5 mins before for tkin somone... so ya enough raging... i just want to say that i don't hack and i would like to continue playin on your server because it has the best group of people out there that i have seen so far.

I would appreciate the looking into, and if you have any recordings of me i would like to watch them as well, also if you have ventrilo or teamspeak or anything i am willing to discuss any recordings with you guys or just chat about what happened.

Let me know again if i did the wrong format sorry about that