Thread: Really? Got Banned??

1. Default Really? Got Banned??

For real guys, i have been playing in your server a LOT, and i got banned by some admin today whom i have never played with before. And everyone in the server are people whom i have never played with before either. Yes there has been specualtion on me and i heard so many comments abt "OMG THAT GUY WALLS" or even "wow he must have aimbot" really, i can see how people might think i have walls but aimbot come on. i actually came to your forums, registered and am posting because i don't hack and i enjoy your server a lot. If i really did hack i would never go thru this whole process just to play on your server. I have meet and played with lots of good people in this server and all of the people who play and have really good scores all know i dont hack. If all of you are unanimous in your decision i obviously cant do anything about it but i just wanted to put my 2 cents in. I can also record every time i play if u guys really dont trust me at all and allow me back in, thats no problem. But really i was playin today, on office where i got banned. im ct, the last t who was shot at and who shot multiple people was on the ledge outside. if u go out of t spawn to the 2 windows and jump on that ledge the keep goin around near the garage. he was on my radar... so i came out non-scoped and saw him shot at another dude, so i scoped missed 2 times. whipped the last shot and got him, instant ban? really? i mean... yes im rageing but i mean i know there are a lot of people who know i dont hack and thats why i havent been banned. btw the admin had just banned another dude abt 5 mins before for tkin somone... so ya enough raging... i just want to say that i don't hack and i would like to continue playin on your server because it has the best group of people out there that i have seen so far.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wind View Post
    For real guys, i have been playing in your server a LOT, and i got banned by some admin today whom i have never played with before. And everyone in the server are people whom i have never played with before either. Yes there has been specualtion on me and i heard so many comments abt "OMG THAT GUY WALLS" or even "wow he must have aimbot" really, i can see how people might think i have walls but aimbot come on. i actually came to your forums, registered and am posting because i don't hack and i enjoy your server a lot. If i really did hack i would never go thru this whole process just to play on your server. I have meet and played with lots of good people in this server and all of the people who play and have really good scores all know i dont hack. If all of you are unanimous in your decision i obviously cant do anything about it but i just wanted to put my 2 cents in. I can also record every time i play if u guys really dont trust me at all and allow me back in, thats no problem. But really i was playin today, on office where i got banned. im ct, the last t who was shot at and who shot multiple people was on the ledge outside. if u go out of t spawn to the 2 windows and jump on that ledge the keep goin around near the garage. he was on my radar... so i came out non-scoped and saw him shot at another dude, so i scoped missed 2 times. whipped the last shot and got him, instant ban? really? i mean... yes im rageing but i mean i know there are a lot of people who know i dont hack and thats why i havent been banned. btw the admin had just banned another dude abt 5 mins before for tkin somone... so ya enough raging... i just want to say that i don't hack and i would like to continue playin on your server because it has the best group of people out there that i have seen so far.
    Calm down, we have a section in rules for unbanning. Please post there with proper format.

3. Default

I've always wanted to say this..

tl;dr

4. Default

I'm not even going to read all that but I can tell you some things right off the bat,

1. Wrong format
    2. Wrong section

and...

3. I was on the server with you earlier and thought something was fishy, but considering that other admins were on and Zmod is more my specialty since they didn't suspect anything I just left it alone. But now I see my huntch was probably right
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

5. Default

o my bad just noticed, ill re-post in the right section with the right format sorry.

6. Default

wind has posted in the correct thread so I'm closing this one.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-