Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: koNk! June 24 2010 2:00pm?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    HERE IS A BIG HINT, dont piss off dual, nys, me or zero, the rest of the clan is forgiving... we arnt.... serve your ban.... unless its perm in which case nys will unban you eventually...

WTF!! since when am I forgiving??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

well deserved, i was about to do it myself, but nys beat me to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

Forgiving eh?

Don't know me yet then.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

4. Default

ok i guess i shouldn't have made fun of him, but i don't think a perma ban is acceptable for this. i should be unbanned it's not like i did anything all that bad.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rapedollar$ View Post
    here is a big hint, dont piss off dual, nys, me or zero, the rest of the clan is forgiving... We arnt.... Serve your ban.... Unless its perm in which case nys will unban you eventually...
    eventually
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    HERE IS A BIG HINT, dont piss off dual, nys, me or zero, the rest of the clan is forgiving... we arnt.... serve your ban.... unless its perm in which case nys will unban you eventually...
    Pretty much

7. Default

lmao............only noobs r stupid enough to mess with clan members...obviously your still a noob even though u say u play it all the time.... serves u rite except the perma ban...
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by koNk View Post
    ok i guess i shouldn't have made fun of him, but i don't think a perma ban is acceptable for this. i should be unbanned it's not like i did anything all that bad.
    Hey Asshole Face, next time you run your mouth talking shit and tking me. I'll ban your ass for a year. As for now, I'm not going to unban you. I'll think about it next week if I decide to unban you.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Hey Asshole Face, next time you run your mouth talking shit and tking me. I'll ban your ass for a year. As for now, I'm not going to unban you. I'll think about it next week if I decide to unban you.
    lawl
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

10. Default

I re-opened this thread to give this jerkoff a chance to apologize.