Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: koNk! June 24 2010 2:00pm?

1. Default

your a funny guy NYS

But if your that sensitive to things i say online then i guess im sorry ill have to watch my potty mouth around you.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by koNk View Post
    your a funny guy NYS

But if your that sensitive to things i say online then i guess im sorry ill have to watch my potty mouth around you.
    I'll unban you today.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I'll unban you today.
    why??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    why??
    I haven't yet. As a matter if fact, I won't be on steam for a few days.

5. Default

Good because this kid is a douchebag
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

6. Default

still doesn't explain why you want to unban him.

i mean yeah, you did say you'd do it, but he's been nothing but an annoying douche since. if he don't have the humility to at least shut the fuck up for a few days, why are you so eager to put him back in-server?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    still doesn't explain why you want to unban him.

i mean yeah, you did say you'd do it, but he's been nothing but an annoying douche since. if he don't have the humility to at least shut the fuck up for a few days, why are you so eager to put him back in-server?
    You're absolutely right. I'll unban him next week.

8. Default

b/c he knows that although this guy is clearly a noob he still should not get perma for something this small. I will leave this open so he can still serve a few days worth of ban.

9. Default

lol, does anyone know why there are waves of 12 year olds coming onto the servers? And why do they all think they own the place. i had a kid tell me to fuck off today after i warned him not to cade break. Im holding myself back on banning there asses for a week.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by echo501st View Post
    lol, does anyone know why there are waves of 12 year olds coming onto the servers? And why do they all think they own the place. i had a kid tell me to fuck off today after i warned him not to cade break. Im holding myself back on banning there asses for a week.
    I do!
    we have waves of 12 year olds coming in cause it's summer vacation, all the kids have nothing better to do then create more work for us

Maynard - The WCS Guy