Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: koNk! June 24 2010 2:00pm?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Actually I never acted like a douch-faggedness or whatever that means. I just don't tolerate jerkoffs. I'll be an asshole to those who deserve it. I'm not here for a popularity contest. I've been a longstanding member for IBIS and I stay loyal to the clan because they've always had my back.
    People have come and go eg. Walter the PedoBear and many others. I treated him like shit because he deserved to be treated as such.
    Like I said, Love me or hate. I really dont give a fuck.

Now I need to get some beauty sleep now. I'm going to work some overtime tomorrow yelling at convicts.
    Lmfao I used to think you were an asswipe I won't lie to you, but lately I just find you hilarious...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    such a sweetie<3
    Thanks Sheissen !!!! LOL !!

3. Default

Im still banned can someone please unban me it's been like over a month now.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by koNk View Post
    hehehehe i cant believe how long its been since you got originally banned
    i like to see how it ends up being resolved
    and sry i personaly cant do shit about it u'll have to get a higher Clan member , NYS or zero to fix that for u (if they want to). gd luck

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by koNk View Post
    I will message Zero in our private section to resolve this matter.