Thread: Repeatedly kicked..

1. Default Repeatedly kicked..

Hi alll,

Kicked from the game, so I rejoined and was kicked again, repeatedly so I wasn't allowed to play. I was playing on GunGame server and Brian was admin. Not sure what the deal was, but I'd like an explanation, as I didn't violate any rules.

EDIT: Looking at console I was kicked twice by admin, no warning, no nothing. After that the reason I couldn't stay was due to the reserved slots. Either way, it's not cool that I was kicked initially and then when I rejoined without so much as a warning or a word.

Thx,

~ su - root
    Last edited by su - root; 06-24-2010 at 10:00 PM.

2. Default

If the reason is "kicked:you do not have a reserved slot"
    Then admins or people with a reserved slot is joining and kicks newer people for space.

If its something else then it could be an admin.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

3. Default

he said the later ones were reserved slot.

the first few were admin ones.

did it say which admin kicked you?

edit: it wasn't brian
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Unfortunately I don't know which admin it was. I closed the window. It simply said 'Kicked by Admin' as opposed to the message about the reserved slot which I'm all to used to.

No big deal, I suppose. I'll pay greater attention next time to what's going on. The only admin I saw was Brian, who has had some beef with me recently when I called him out on raging on a scout camper but I suppose I could have missed another one joining.

Thanks anyhow, stay classy

5. Default

it doesn't answer, but here:

acolytetojippity...[Ζήτα]: why was su_root being kicked?
    hmdbrian ibis.a: ???\
    hmdbrian ibis.a: not from me
    acolytetojippity...[Ζήτα]: hmmm, ok. thanks
    hmdbrian ibis.a: whats it say when he was kicked?
    hmdbrian ibis.a: something bout no reserved spoy?
    acolytetojippity...[Ζήτα]: not sure. he said the first couple times it was by admin, then for reserved slot
    hmdbrian ibis.a: yea i dunno this new update is all fukked up
    hmdbrian ibis.a: not the first to tell me this
    hmdbrian ibis.a: but ya i was only admin in here and i didnt kick him
    acolytetojippity...[Ζήτα]: ok
    acolytetojippity...[Ζήτα]: i'ma going to quote this convo to the thread, kay?
    hmdbrian ibis.a: yea np
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

ya the reserved spot has been fucking up lately thanks to Valves "genius" update. no worries it will be fixed

7. Default

if its reserve slot, sorry root, if not, wtf stop kicking regs you fucks..

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton