Thread: Skins Question

1. Default Skins Question

Okay I want to redo all of my skins again so they are pink ( ) and I was wondering if I download pink gloves will they work with the custom gun skins? Or do the gun skins come with gloves and you have to use those?
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

2. Default

Some skins come with gloves already and fuck over your other glove skin.But downloading a glove skin does not mess with a gun skin. Also i think the hello kitty pack should work for you xen.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    Okay I want to redo all of my skins again so they are pink ( ) and I was wondering if I download pink gloves will they work with the custom gun skins? Or do the gun skins come with gloves and you have to use those?
    Gloves are always independant of the gun skins unless stated otherwise in the download.

Also sleeves include gloves as well.

4. Default

Yeah the reason why there pink is that valve redid the ct and t skins along with the sleaves of all the models, so just redownload and reinstall them and they should be fine.

I may have to get a new aug skin however if I even choose to keep the game installed after this debacle.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 07-25-2010 at 05:04 AM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Yeah the reason why there pink is that valve redid the ct and t skins along with the sleaves of all the models, so just redownload and reinstall them and they should be fine.

I may have to get a new aug skin however if I even choose to keep the game installed after this debacle.
    Lol what? Nothing is wrong with my skins I have now, my old skins work fine I just want pink ones lol.

And yes I did see the Hello Kitty skins >
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

6. Default

Oh thought you ment it was the untextured pink and black ones, my mistake.

7. Default

uhhh, kav?

that's the sickest looking aug i've seen.

seriously. keep that one. it's like the silver surfer's aug
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?