Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Vacation, Delay Notice

1. Default

i'd say, leave zmod lie for your 2 weeks, and open up a temporary gg server to alleviate pressure off of the normal one. it's impossible to get in normally, because so many reserved slots are being used,
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Let it be known that the admin cutoff is at 8pm today. After that it is possible that it could take longer than the noted 3 days to get activated. However I will try my best to continue same day or next day activations so while I say it may be delayed you just never know.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Robert View Post

If you cant get the zombiemod server in time i can try to fix it.
    oh christ, stfu already. quit spamming the forums with the same fucking question over and over, it's getting really annoying.

zero don't cancel your trip, that's just stupid. you can fix everything else when you get back. if we got like pub and GG working that will be fine for the 2 weeks.
    Last edited by maynard; 06-25-2010 at 04:22 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

the zm is working...

5. Default

Good. GTFO Zero and go enjoy yourself. You can come back to the hell hole we call CSS only after you had fun. btw bring us back some cools stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    the zm is working...
    Zero, your a crazy owner....

Vacation that way --->

When your back, you can chill with the wcs crowd thats waiting ever so patiently with their mod.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

7. Default

is zm back up and working for real now?

i was looking at his posts earlier and they seem to follow the pattern of:
    it'll be up soon
    it's up
    it crashed
    it's re-uploading
    it's up
    it crashed slightly longer in...

etc
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

the mpas are crashing it.

9. Default

the mpas are crashing it.
    nothings easy for ya ever eh? lol

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

zero, go the fuck away. has fun on vacay! dont worry about this stuff.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton