Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Vacation, Delay Notice

1. Arrow Vacation, Delay Notice

Tomorrow morning I am leaving the country for a 2 week vacation. Hopefully it is a well deserved one. During this time admin activations and other matters will be delayed. This is becuase I have no way of ensuring that I can get internet all the time.

Note however that it is possible that I might not be leaving as the zombie server is not fixed yet. Therefore it is possible that I might cancel if the ZM server is not fixed in time.

2. Default

After all the shit you've gone through to get the servers operational after this debacle you shouldn't cancel your vacation over it.

We'll suffice and besides it'll take time before valve gets there shit together anyways.

3. Default

Well well Zero !

I'm leaving for the Caribbean tomorrow

Gone for a week.

Also the fact that you would cancel your two week vacation astonishes me. I fucking love you.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Tomorrow morning I am leaving the country for a 2 week vacation. Hopefully it is a well deserved one. During this time admin activations and other matters will be delayed. This is becuase I have no way of ensuring that I can get internet all the time.

Note however that it is possible that I might not be leaving as the zombie server is not fixed yet. Therefore it is possible that I might cancel if the ZM server is not fixed in time.
    I wouldnt cancel over Z mod, people can wait a few weeks, we got other servers up

5. Default

With all the work your makeing you shouldnt cancel..

have fun on your vacation..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

6. Default

Well, you deserve the vacation dont cancel it..

If you cant get the zombiemod server in time i can try to fix it.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

personal life comes first man

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Robert View Post
    Well, you deserve the vacation dont cancel it..

If you cant get the zombiemod server in time i can try to fix it.
    If you can get a windows server to load this plugin: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=111492

with some bots and they can turn you into a zombie and you can turn them into zombies that is all I am trying to get done at this point.

I can load the plugin and can even be the first zombie but it does not work if I tag anyone...

have fun!!!

10. Default

u r well deserved...then though z mod is my thing ...just leave on your trip....z mod freaks can always wait....
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"