Thread: Server settings glitch (Attn Zero and others)

1. Default Server settings glitch (Attn Zero and others)

Everytime I connect I keep getting a message in the upper left of my screen that says.

"This server is offering to connect you to
    (Insert ip here)
    Press f3 to connect"

If i don't hit f3 it dc's me and tries to connect me to a server. Never connects. If I hit nothing it dc's me. After researching the issue, it deals with the reserved slots plugin. You will say the server is full and that's why it's kicking me, but it's not full. Even when the server shows 10/21 or 19/21 (one being SourceTV) It still dc's me. I'm just trying to see if I'm the only one experiencing this issue or if it's server wide.
    980x @ 4200 mhz | EVGA e758 x58 | 6 GB DDR3 | EVGA GTX 590 Quad SLI | Vertex 2 100gb / 2x WD BE Cavier 1tb Raid 1
    OCZ Gold 1000w | 3x Acer 23" 1080p | Asus Xonar | Logitech Z-5300 5.1 surround

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
    Everytime I connect I keep getting a message in the upper left of my screen that says.

"This server is offering to connect you to
    (Insert ip here)
    Press f3 to connect"

If i don't hit f3 it dc's me and tries to connect me to a server. Never connects. If I hit nothing it dc's me. After researching the issue, it deals with the reserved slots plugin. You will say the server is full and that's why it's kicking me, but it's not full. Even when the server shows 10/21 or 19/21 (one being SourceTV) It still dc's me. I'm just trying to see if I'm the only one experiencing this issue or if it's server wide.
    what's the name of the server you're trying to connect to? it's probably redirecting you to our gg server, but the update broke redirecting.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    what's the name of the server you're trying to connect to? it's probably redirecting you to our gg server, but the update broke redirecting.
    It's doing that to me too, about half the time when I connect to the GG server. Then it proceeds to boot me for a reserved slot with plenty of empty room in the server.

Also, I got kicked one time for command spamming? I was dead and waiting for the next round, so I started pressing my mouse buttons to cycle through the camera. BAM, kick. Might want to look into that.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Toffee View Post
    It's doing that to me too, about half the time when I connect to the GG server. Then it proceeds to boot me for a reserved slot with plenty of empty room in the server.

Also, I got kicked one time for command spamming? I was dead and waiting for the next round, so I started pressing my mouse buttons to cycle through the camera. BAM, kick. Might want to look into that.
    the reserved slot is probably just a bit of lag between server and you, so it didn't update server state correctly and booted you based on slightly wrong data.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

Acolyte, I see others have issues with the reserved slot as well, please just remove my topic as we don't need multiple topics on the same topic and there are others with the same topic open currently. Just hope it gets worked on soon, I miss playing.
    980x @ 4200 mhz | EVGA e758 x58 | 6 GB DDR3 | EVGA GTX 590 Quad SLI | Vertex 2 100gb / 2x WD BE Cavier 1tb Raid 1
    OCZ Gold 1000w | 3x Acer 23" 1080p | Asus Xonar | Logitech Z-5300 5.1 surround

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
    Acolyte, I see others have issues with the reserved slot as well, please just remove my topic as we don't need multiple topics on the same topic and there are others with the same topic open currently. Just hope it gets worked on soon, I miss playing.
    for the record:

1) i'm not a mod
    2)i made my post before zero told us what the problem w/ reserved slots is
    3) unfortunately, it's not going to be fixed for a while. zero just left the country