Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Constant kicking for reserved slot at 18/21

  1. Default Constant kicking for reserved slot at 18/21

    Time:Gungame right now

    I dont know why but it seems to be happening because rawr is in the game, I dont know why it keeps thinking he's trying to get in but it does and I get kicked after 10 seconds and have to wait another 30 to even try to get in

    so to sum up removed the reserved slots till it can be sorted out.

  2. #2

    Default

    Its not RAWR but I have the same problem of getting kicked for this


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

  3. Default

    ummm, it's a problem w/ mani i believe. zero just got kicked as well lol
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  4. Default

    hey get this fixed its rather annoying

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    hey get this fixed its rather annoying
    wow!

    we'll get right on that one sir. i'm sorry no one noticed it was annoying before. we were all just standing around doing nothing. we'll start making progress right away. it's just that easy, right?</sarcasm>

    honestly, the fuck do you think zero's doing? he's been working his ass off just to have servers to keep online. for now, just put up with it. once he has time, he'll sort it all out. fyi, we have 3 of our servers back up. one entire one is still down, and will remain so until major overhauls are made (quite a bit coming from zero).


    in short, we know it's annoying. have some patience. you get cicked, curse, shrug, wait 30 sec. and rejoin.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    wow!

    we'll get right on that one sir. i'm sorry no one noticed it was annoying before. we were all just standing around doing nothing. we'll start making progress right away. it's just that easy, right?</sarcasm>

    honestly, the fuck do you think zero's doing? he's been working his ass off just to have servers to keep online. for now, just put up with it. once he has time, he'll sort it all out. fyi, we have 3 of our servers back up. one entire one is still down, and will remain so until major overhauls are made (quite a bit coming from zero).


    in short, we know it's annoying. have some patience. you get cicked, curse, shrug, wait 30 sec. and rejoin.
    way to go off on him acolyte, he just joined the forumns today and u act as if he has the knowledge of everything thats gone on in the forums for the last 10 years..sheesh

  7. Default

    i'm sorry, but shit's being fucked up left and right because of the mother fucking update. wcs is completely fucked over, pub's as shitty as it's ever been, and valve removed so many features they should have LEFT THE FUCK ALONE!!! all i was asking for was a little patience and understanding that in these troubleing times, SHIT"S FUCKED UP.

    thus, it will take some time until everything's in bearable condition.

    notice i spared him the little info about zero going on a god-knows well deserved vacation for some time, and thus no fix will be fothcomming to this little problem until he gets back.

    besides, he acts as if we don't notice it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  8. Default

    Here's a tip: Join the GG server whenthere is 18 people or less. It works for me. For some reason, when there is 19+, the reserved slot bs fucks me over.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    Here's a tip: Join the GG server whenthere is 18 people or less. It works for me. For some reason, when there is 19+, the reserved slot bs fucks me over.
    nope, you're just lucky. i saw it happening and it brought the server down to 14 players (zero was one of those kicked)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  10. Default

    So far I am the only one at mani that has even reported this problem. Hopefully they will take it seriously and fix it. Regardless I am planning on updating the website and then our admin mod before the end of the summer. That should fix the reserved slot problem no matter what.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •