Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Constant kicking for reserved slot at 18/21

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    So far I am the only one at mani that has even reported this problem. Hopefully they will take it seriously and fix it. Regardless I am planning on updating the website and then our admin mod before the end of the summer. That should fix the reserved slot problem no matter what.
    should't you be w/ carina or in maui or something? go enjoy your vacation already!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    should't you be w/ carina or in maui or something? go enjoy your vacation already!
    Yea, we can handle this "minor" annoyance for 2 weeks, enjoy your vacation man unless something really major comes up, just relax and chill

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

my mani does not do that...
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

4. Default

SO I AM VENTING! not complaining i just have to share how this reserved slot is raping me more than anyone eles i think every map change i get kicked for reserved slot even though i am one of the first 5 to join then i have to wait that 30 sec if that was it i would not care but no i have to try and rejoin abou 6-10 times befor i can get in then sometime it tells me i am not online and cant join when i clearly am so then when i join the round is half over then when i am doing good i get kicked for reserved slot and i no i have been on longer than some of the people on there why dose it choose to kick me out of every one i dont no it is really making it hard to want to even join the ibis gg server it just makes me mad i am to much of a reguler for it to choose me to fuck over

yet again not trying to complain i just need to vent befor i break something lol i just want t have the fare chance to win and not keep getting kicked

(for you fags who are going to tell me to buy reserved slot i dont have a credit card or debit card or even us a bank i hate banks and cards so i guess someone tell me when this is fixed)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Robert View Post
    my mani does not do that...
    don't worry. blade's notorious for not finishing the job. slap him harder
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

fuck this reserved slot shit. I cant play on GG, Zmod is full of retards, pub is boring most the time....

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    fuck this reserved slot shit. I cant play on GG, Zmod is full of retards, pub is boring most the time....

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    zm's fun mate!! you need to mute 2 or 3 people, but it's a blast otherwise...unless it's an escape map