Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Complied Non-Working Map List

1. Default

God damn... we're gonna be left with like 10 maps. LOL

2. Default

Yeah most likely.

3. Default

:dear god, i'd like to ask you to break every escape map other than jurrassic park and rooftops escape extended. all others should be broken beyond repair. amen:

(btw, zero == god)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Hello,

I see that a lot of ze maps seem broken...

YES!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    Hello,

I see that a lot of ze maps seem broken...

YES!
    amen brother!
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

As long as we keep Mario Escape, im happy
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    As long as we keep Mario Escape, im happy
    mario escape is shit, id rather play simpsons escape

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    mario escape is shit, id rather play simpsons escape
    dude, to hear anyone say that...

mario escape must be really fucking bad

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alex_mamaroneck View Post
    can you also take out the Euronews, Scrapyard and Lego map too?-THANKS lol :wtg:
    Not Euronews, I love that map ,lol. Euronews showed me most of the secrets on that map too, so I pretty much never get tagged on that map. :D

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alex_mamaroneck View Post
    yeah that map was too laggy to begin with. that loki map should be taken out because no one can get into that map unless they download it manually from the website. there were a couple of times when that map was loading and people were kicked because CSS can't load it automatically. so i had to log into that map and change it.

can you also take out the Euronews, Scrapyard and Lego map too?-THANKS lol
    fuck you alex. euronews is a great map.

and scrapyard is one of the best on the server. i'm guessing you're one of the ones who can't get in the pipes?