Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: grr

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    lol i recommend a mac and mac admin for $100 a month sounds completly fair
    yeah, definately anyone applying foir admin has to state their os. macs pay at least 22, for fucking over the game.

idea!!!

rationalize it by saying that since they caused valve to fucking break the game, they have to pay to fix our servers (esp. wcs)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

add another 10 dollar grievance fee. For everytime they are on, they make me crash!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    yeah, definately anyone applying foir admin has to state their os. macs pay at least 22, for fucking over the game.

idea!!!

rationalize it by saying that since they caused valve to fucking break the game, they have to pay to fix our servers (esp. wcs)

One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>