Thread: Omfg awesome

Default Omfg awesome

so severe thunderstorms tonight by my house.. well lighting was like striking every 30 so sdec BY my house like in the street, and one lighting bolt blew open a man hole cover and it was gushing out water and shit
    ill post pictures when i get home

AWESOME!

2. Default

My house got hit by lightning... TWICE... in the same goddamn month... >.<

That was last year though, the tree is now cut down, chimney is all fixed, and all tivos have been replaced... twice...

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

hahahaha poor tivos )=

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    so severe thunderstorms tonight by my house.. well lighting was like striking every 30 so sdec BY my house like in the street, and one lighting bolt blew open a man hole cover and it was gushing out water and shit
    ill post pictures when i get home

AWESOME!
    damn u got some serious shit going on; most problems i ever get with storms is my patio getting a huge ass puddle of water i gotta sweep off :P

5. Default

my back yard gets a river flowing through it when it rains.

it's really bad in the winter. towards the end of winter, the snow becomes too hard for my dog to walk through (hurts her paws)/it's too deep for her to walk through, so my dad shovels her a path to the back fence, and the far corners of our yard for her to shit. well, when winter starts ending, and it suddenly has a rain storm, those paths (framed by ssnow/ice) fill up w/ water...and almost flooded our house one time. he had to go out there and shovel the snow through to our one fence that was downhill to let the water drain, then shoveled through my neighor's yard to the street so as to not flood their house.

i was watching from inside with a very (veeeery) bad cold. i couldn't stand up w/out wanting to vomit and pass out...that's why i wasn't helping
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

When it rains my pool water mixes in with the yard water and so it cost and and it Sucks.
    Eww after the storm, the poor is all brown and full of tree branches and leaves.

it was a long time ago that sewage water.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

heres the pictures and a vid Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Attached Images