Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hey

1. Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Doram View Post
    Hi all,

I apologize if we have broken any rules by advertising here on these forums. My fellow sales agent meant nothing ill by it, I assure you, but simply wanted to help spread the word about our company, which is quite reputable in Jedi Academy and some of the Call of Duty titles.

Quite often, we are told our prices are too cheap, lol. Other times people contend it suggests that our service must be bad. This is fine, and relatively normal for a game server provider that is unknown in a certain game. I can assure you that our service is everything it says it is, simply because we don't have the same profit incentives that the majority of the competition has. Those of us who are a part of Magnavolge are gamers just like yourselves. But also, just like yourselves we don't fancy the idea of being ripped off or royally screwed over for our hard-earned dollar. This is why our prices are lower than other providers. Furthermore, our prices are set on a fair standard, proportional to our hosting's handling abilities and our expected revenue. In retrospect, we have no reservations to charge people and collect a 300% profit margin, as that is simply unethical in our view.

Personal opinions aside, we would like an opportunity to obscure any skepticism people have of our company or why our servers are priced as they are. We are not asking you to switch over to our service, as it is clear you are very happy with the services you have from another provider. But as a sales agent, I would like to leave the door open for you all just in case you ever wanted an alternative to what you have.

This is why we would like to extend to you a free 72-hour trial for server for any of the games that we host, so that you can see our quality is what is advertised despite any personal opinion that our prices are "too cheap". If you end up liking our quality of service, you are more than welcome to subscribe. If you end up disliking our quality of service, you will incur no fees or penalties, and we will wish you all the best.

If you would like to give our service a free 72-hour trial, please contact us via the Contact form at www.Magnavolge.com. Please include your desired username, desired password, first name, last name and working e-mail address in your information.

Alternatively, you can refer to two servers we already have up, which are both 100TIC servers:

69.64.56.244:27015
    209.239.123.190:27015

Best of regards,
    Doram
    Magnavolge Sales Agent

www.Magnavolge.com
    can we say dude just doesnt know when to stop.....fail thread ..hurry and close...before there are anymore promotion going on.....
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -blink- View Post
    can we say dude just doesnt know when to stop.....fail thread ..hurry and close...before there are anymore promotion going on.....
    Close?? Hell NO!!

DELETE + BAN
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

Quote Originally Posted by Doram View Post
    Hi all,

I apologize if we have broken any rules by advertising here on these forums. My fellow sales agent meant nothing ill by it, I assure you, but simply wanted to help spread the word about our company, which is quite reputable in Jedi Academy and some of the Call of Duty titles.

Quite often, we are told our prices are too cheap, lol. Other times people contend it suggests that our service must be bad. This is fine, and relatively normal for a game server provider that is unknown in a certain game. I can assure you that our service is everything it says it is, simply because we don't have the same profit incentives that the majority of the competition has. Those of us who are a part of Magnavolge are gamers just like yourselves. But also, just like yourselves we don't fancy the idea of being ripped off or royally screwed over for our hard-earned dollar. This is why our prices are lower than other providers. Furthermore, our prices are set on a fair standard, proportional to our hosting's handling abilities and our expected revenue. In retrospect, we have no reservations to charge people and collect a 300% profit margin, as that is simply unethical in our view.

Personal opinions aside, we would like an opportunity to obscure any skepticism people have of our company or why our servers are priced as they are. We are not asking you to switch over to our service, as it is clear you are very happy with the services you have from another provider. But as a sales agent, I would like to leave the door open for you all just in case you ever wanted an alternative to what you have.

This is why we would like to extend to you a free 72-hour trial for server for any of the games that we host, so that you can see our quality is what is advertised despite any personal opinion that our prices are "too cheap". If you end up liking our quality of service, you are more than welcome to subscribe. If you end up disliking our quality of service, you will incur no fees or penalties, and we will wish you all the best.

If you would like to give our service a free 72-hour trial, please contact us via the Contact form at www.Magnavolge.com. Please include your desired username, desired password, first name, last name and working e-mail address in your information.

Alternatively, you can refer to two servers we already have up, which are both 100TIC servers:

69.64.56.244:27015
    209.239.123.190:27015

Best of regards,
    Doram
    Magnavolge Sales Agent

www.Magnavolge.com
    notice how he apologizes for the advertising, just to turn it around and advertise with an even longer boring post that im sure no one will fully read