Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey

1. Cool Hey

Hey there, I'm Aeris, posting for magnavolge

We are currently offering a variety of super discount specials, such as Counter-Strike: Source servers at $15.00 USD / month for 32 slots/100TIC. In fact, all of our Source servers come at 100TIC! We are also offering competitive prices in the Call of Duty line of games as well as Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy ($15.00 USD / month for 32 slots).

If you are looking for excellent, reliable game hosting that is accompanied with a support staff that is dedicated to you, the customer, on a 24/7 basis, then check out www.Magnavolge.com for no-nonsense dedicated game server hosting at the lowest prices online.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by magnavolge View Post

We are currently offering a variety of super discount specials, such as Counter-Strike: Source servers at $15.00 USD / month for 32 slots/100TIC. In fact, all of our Source servers come at 100TIC! We are also offering competitive prices in the Call of Duty line of games as well as Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy ($15.00 USD / month for 32 slots).

If you are looking for excellent, reliable game hosting that is accompanied with a support staff that is dedicated to you, the customer, on a 24/7 basis, then check out www.Magnavolge.com for no-nonsense dedicated game server hosting at the lowest prices online.
    cool story, bro.

3. Default

dude, look down at the bottom. see the 4 servers (up or down, zero's working on them about the update)

we got servers. in fact, i can guarentee you the servers we got are far better than any you could offer. 15$ for a 100tic 32-slot? lol. they must be incredibly low-quality. good day sir.

oh yeah, advertising is not allowed on the ibis boards, or in our servers. have a nice day
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by magnavolge View Post

negative on that sir

5. Default

Seriously? this isnt something you post in an intro thread........
    if you want to sell something go talk to the main administrator via email on the host site.
    But don't waste you time trying to sell us crap... cause your just hitting a brick wall

6. Default

dont you guys see that he only made a new accont on forum just to tell us the he is selling some shit..?? i doubt he is gonna make more posts unless is more shit he is selling..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    dont you guys see that he only made a new accont on forum just to tell us the he is selling some shit..?? i doubt he is gonna make more posts unless is more shit he is selling..
    i'm thinking of posting a complaint on the site he gave
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

fail thread.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

yes..........fail thread somebody close.....
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

10. Default

Hi all,

I apologize if we have broken any rules by advertising here on these forums. My fellow sales agent meant nothing ill by it, I assure you, but simply wanted to help spread the word about our company, which is quite reputable in Jedi Academy and some of the Call of Duty titles.

Quite often, we are told our prices are too cheap, lol. Other times people contend it suggests that our service must be bad. This is fine, and relatively normal for a game server provider that is unknown in a certain game. I can assure you that our service is everything it says it is, simply because we don't have the same profit incentives that the majority of the competition has. Those of us who are a part of Magnavolge are gamers just like yourselves. But also, just like yourselves we don't fancy the idea of being ripped off or royally screwed over for our hard-earned dollar. This is why our prices are lower than other providers. Furthermore, our prices are set on a fair standard, proportional to our hosting's handling abilities and our expected revenue. In retrospect, we have no reservations to charge people and collect a 300% profit margin, as that is simply unethical in our view.

Personal opinions aside, we would like an opportunity to obscure any skepticism people have of our company or why our servers are priced as they are. We are not asking you to switch over to our service, as it is clear you are very happy with the services you have from another provider. But as a sales agent, I would like to leave the door open for you all just in case you ever wanted an alternative to what you have.

This is why we would like to extend to you a free 72-hour trial for server for any of the games that we host, so that you can see our quality is what is advertised despite any personal opinion that our prices are "too cheap". If you end up liking our quality of service, you are more than welcome to subscribe. If you end up disliking our quality of service, you will incur no fees or penalties, and we will wish you all the best.

If you would like to give our service a free 72-hour trial, please contact us via the Contact form at www.Magnavolge.com. Please include your desired username, desired password, first name, last name and working e-mail address in your information.

Alternatively, you can refer to two servers we already have up, which are both 100TIC servers:

69.64.56.244:27015
    209.239.123.190:27015

Best of regards,
    Doram
    Magnavolge Sales Agent

www.Magnavolge.com