Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help!!!

1. Default

stupid update....so much chaos...........sorry xen no help here .....hopefully its just something minor....sleep...wake up and bammmmmm.....it works again..
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

2. Default

You people don't read? It's been solved. Close this.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    :facepalm:

xen, when you reinstall windows (i'm guessing you reformat your HD) you lose the programs that allow other applications to interact correctly with your hardware.

mice, keyboards, sound cards, gfx cards, monitors...none of them will work correctly w/ out the right drivers.
    I know I installed the driver disk too, when Robert was looking to find out what my video card was I saw it had an exclamation next to it so I clicked on it and had it search the internet for a fix and it updated itself. That is all

Plus I know whats lagging up my computer, all the shit I put on it lol.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

4. Default

Have you ever thought of making a backup/restore point (back to factory sort of speak) after you do this? It would save you time and your drivers and things that you wont have to full with reinstalling.