Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Flame Thread

1. Default

I think it's quite humorous that while the posts on that thread were deleted which pertained to the pictures; rape$ didn't feel the need to mod it.

Anyways, you can all suck on my rubber cock. Especially faggots who feel the need to be in my business.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    I think it's quite humorous that while the posts on that thread were deleted which pertained to the pictures; rape$ didn't feel the need to mod it.

Anyways, you can all suck on my rubber cock. Especially faggots who feel the need to be in my business.
    who're you?

3. Default

you mean dildo amirite?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    you mean dildo amirite?
    no, you're not, shut the fuck up and go back to korea.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Robert View Post
    I LOVE SUCK SO MUCH COCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats why whenever i speak, it sounds like herp derp im a cum guzzling faggot.
    wut???

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    you mean dildo amirite?
    No you fucking child. Go back to sex school and learn the differences of what a dildo is and what a rubber cock is. It's so much more complicated than "haha a dildoamirite teehee"

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

7. Default

No you fucking child. Go back to sex school and learn the differences of what a dildo is and what a rubber cock is. It's so much more complicated than "haha a dildoamirite teehee"
    leave the poor boy alone, they don't have sex ed in korea. on that note, what did you learn in sex ed? what school did you go to? was it in japan? that would explain alot...

8. Default

jesus christ, grow up people. maybe instead of haveing this thread, you should all just act your ages?

i mean for fuck sake, this isn't 4chan!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

its a venting thread. sometimes it helps just to let it all out.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    jesus christ, grow up people. maybe instead of haveing this thread, you should all just act your ages?

i mean for fuck sake, this isn't 4chan!
    oh shut the fuck up, not everything has to be serious all the time. if you don't like it don't fucking read it. let ppl have their fun and fuck off with you.