Page 21 of 58 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Flame Thread

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    it should........but im still waiting.

lol jk jk. ya jailbait is no go for me.
    when she say high school, does she mean, like, 15/16 or 17? i'm 19, so it's within the 2-year buffer if she's a senior/old junior
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    when she say high school, does she mean, like, 15/16 or 17? i'm 19, so it's within the 2-year buffer if she's a senior/old junior
    lol still jailbait.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    lol still jailbait.
    like i said, not technically to me. after 16, i believe they can concent in PA, but cannot be w/ anyone over 18. 17, it's moved to 19. and in such cases, the girl can decide whether to press charges or not, the parents get no say.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

I wouldn't let her date anyone older by 2 or younger. Any boy that goes near her gets grilled and tossed by me. Chicken Cesar style.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    I wouldn't let her date anyone older by 2 or younger. Any boy that goes near her gets grilled and tossed by me. Chicken Cesar style.
    so you eat the ass of any boy who hits on your sister? sounds kinky.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    so you eat the ass of any boy who hits on your sister? sounds kinky.
    Nah. My pet does that.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Nah. My pet does that.
    nice

8. Default

.........oO

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Lil sisters battle net account got stolen... she got it back but has to wait to get all her shit restored.

Verizon will not let us use our phones for 1 more hour...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Lil sisters battle net account got stolen... she got it back but has to wait to get all her shit restored.

Verizon will not let us use our phones for 1 more hour...
    DSL?? OMG-Verizon,,, that's getting to be close to dial up isn't it? I mean it doesn't even come close to 40-50 mbps DL or 10-12mbps UL that I get from premium Comcast...

C'mon Z WTF?
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>