Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: this is what valve reduced css to

  1. Default this is what valve reduced css to

    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    Wait wait wait wait......we just got a mw2 version of tf2...fuck off valve.

  3. Default

    why...valve....why....dam them
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

  4. #4

    Default

    Achievements in TF2 used to have a purpose. CS:S ones don't. They just proclaim that you either cheated and suck donkey balls or you have no life.



  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Achievements in TF2 used to have a purpose. CS:S ones don't. They just proclaim that you either cheated and suck donkey balls or you have no life.
    Hey I actually enjoy the achievements.

  6. #6

    Default

    get a Achievement for wearing a helmit after getting shot in the head and surviving it, i have too say there getting pretty pro at making achievements now lol, I wonder who comes up with the ideas?

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Hey I actually enjoy the achievements.
    in tf2, they're fun. because you respawn and the game itself is supposed to be taken lightly. the ones in css are just completely retarded though
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  8. Default

    css is heavy in comparison to tf2?

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    css is heavy in comparison to tf2?
    yes. tf2 is far more of a casual game than css.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tailsy View Post
    get a Achievement for wearing a helmit after getting shot in the head and surviving it, i have too say there getting pretty pro at making achievements now lol, I wonder who comes up with the ideas?
    or the super awesome one, kill 10 players with out any member of your team sustaining damage in one round.

    lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •