Thread: Server Changes

1. Default Server Changes

I logged into GG tonight and found WAY too many BS changes that I don't think I can live with...

-A popup in the very fucking middle of the action screen that gives you info but yet prohibits you from seeing the enemy to kill -- WTF??

- A name change option that is gone from the options menu that allows you to change names at any given time for name change properties (yeah, I know where it is now, but still it's a royal PITA compared to the old way)

- other specifics that I "might" be able to live with but before I can make that decision the aforementioned need to be dealt with

If these changes are permanent and cannot be optioned out or changed, then there's a very good chance that I will not be playing anymore

I have an invite that has a group that is quite adamant against these changes. I don't know if you all have it to but I'd be happy to post it here if you like.

It's truly amazing how progress and technology can fuck up something that was not broke in the first place!!

If you have any "positive" input on this and know about any changes forthcoming that will reverse these ass backward changes, please feel free to post and/or PM me here on the forums.

WTG Valve on totally fucking up a good thing Must be the retards that were on vacation when the most important part of the game programming was being discussed.... "It's not broke, but WTH, let's fix it anyway"

TC

DED
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    I logged into GG tonight and found WAY too many BS changes that I don't think I can live with...

-A popup in the very fucking middle of the action screen that gives you info but yet prohibits you from seeing the enemy to kill -- WTF??

- A name change option that is gone from the options menu that allows you to change names at any given time for name change properties (yeah, I know where it is now, but still it's a royal PITA compared to the old way)

- other specifics that I "might" be able to live with but before I can make that decision the aforementioned need to be dealt with

If these changes are permanent and cannot be optioned out or changed, then there's a very good chance that I will not be playing anymore

I have an invite that has a group that is quite adamant against these changes. I don't know if you all have it to but I'd be happy to post it here if you like.

It's truly amazing how progress and technology can fuck up something that was not broke in the first place!!

If you have any "positive" input on this and know about any changes forthcoming that will reverse these ass backward changes, please feel free to post and/or PM me here on the forums.

WTG Valve on totally fucking up a good thing Must be the retards that were on vacation when the most important part of the game programming was being discussed.... "It's not broke, but WTH, let's fix it anyway"
    believe me, i did my fair share of bitching about this update. i really don't care about the new rediculously flashy scoreboard or achievements...however i have a BIG issue with the change done to gameplay; namely the pistols and nade. the nade now is much different and makes me adapt when i was so used to another playstyle.

i went to the counter strike forums and complained with the many other who are unhappy about this, sadly its just like any other decision the devs make in that they will not change their mind. they have calculated the risks vs benefits and were already sure that this update would not be well accepted by the hardcore players. they have come to the conclusion that pissing off a few players who have already paid for the game is worth the profit they will get from mac users. it makes perfect buisness sense. the customer is not always right.
    Last edited by XX0wnsXY; 06-26-2010 at 10:37 PM.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post

If its kill cam your talking about you can remove that
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

4. Default

Check the css update thread on here:
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...3313#post73313

rule number fucking one there's always a way

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post

rule number fucking one there's always a way
    naive

6. Default

Squishy sound is annoying...
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Robert View Post
    Squishy sound is annoying...
    what squishy sound?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?