Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: CS:S Server

  1. Default CS:S Server

    Hi, I like your server! My ping is awesome in it

    I have been muted in game and I'd like to see if I can get unmuted.
    I wasn't mic spamming, and wasn't warned before I was muted.
    Another thing, your warm-up round kills half of each team and people are constantly being kicked for not having reserved slots.
    Last edited by Newspaper; 06-27-2010 at 11:29 AM.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Newspaper View Post
    Hi, I like your server! My ping is awesome in it

    I have been muted in game and I'd like to see if I can get unmuted.
    I wasn't mic spamming, and wasn't warned before I was muted.
    Another thing, your warm-up round kills half of each team and people are constantly being kicked for not having reserved slots.
    someone else want to take this one?

    i'm tired of directing people to the right places, as well as slaping them sily for not knowing about the update, and also bashing their skulls in about doing a little research and finding out that the problems they mention already have threads associated with them.


    but, the unique part, i'll deal w/.

    warmup rounds are meant as just that, a fun little thing. quit bitching, and don't slay for tking during a warmup round
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Newspaper View Post
    Hi, I like your server! My ping is awesome in it

    I have been muted in game and I'd like to see if I can get unmuted.
    I wasn't mic spamming, and wasn't warned before I was muted.
    Another thing, your warm-up round kills half of each team and people are constantly being kicked for not having reserved slots.
    theres an "unban me" section under "rules" use it nub (PROPER FORMAT PLEASE!!!)

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    theres an "unban me" section under "rules" use it nub (PROPER FORMAT PLEASE!!!)
    even though zero redid the forums noobs still get lost...

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    someone else want to take this one?

    i'm tired of directing people to the right places, as well as slaping them sily for not knowing about the update, and also bashing their skulls in about doing a little research and finding out that the problems they mention already have threads associated with them.


    but, the unique part, i'll deal w/.

    warmup rounds are meant as just that, a fun little thing. quit bitching, and don't slay for tking during a warmup round
    you quit bitching about slaying during warmup round, i really don't give a shit about tking. i didn't post because i got banned nubs, i got permamuted. but if you actually played in your own server you'd know that second round isn't the warmup round, just work on the server so every player can play the pistol round. either fucking way it's lame as shit that you can't notice a problem and fix it.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Newspaper View Post
    Hi, I like your server! My ping is awesome in it

    I have been muted in game and I'd like to see if I can get unmuted.
    I wasn't mic spamming, and wasn't warned before I was muted.
    Another thing, your warm-up round kills half of each team and people are constantly being kicked for not having reserved slots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newspaper View Post
    you quit bitching about slaying during warmup round, i really don't give a shit about tking. i didn't post because i got banned nubs, i got permamuted. but if you actually played in your own server you'd know that second round isn't the warmup round, just work on the server so every player can play the pistol round. either fucking way it's lame as shit that you can't notice a problem and fix it.
    ok, in your original post, when did anything get mentioned about the second round?
    ...
    ...
    hmmmm? what's that? you don't know? good.

    now! i will admit you weren't banned. however, i doubt anyone used the lovely new perma-mute function w/out a good reason.

    believe me, we notice the reserved problem. like i said, there are multiple topics about it. HOWEVER, the answer in each is still the same: wait for zero to fix it.

    see, we can't do anything. it's up to the owner to fix that, mostly because we don't entirely understand why mani is freaking on us.


    now, onto the personal attacks on me.
    yes, i'm not all that good at css, however i'm not a nub thank you very much.
    going hand-in hand with that, you say :ahem: "if you actually played in your own server you'd know that second round isn't the warmup round". now, see next to my name on the forums? the little thing about gg wins? unimpressive as it is, at least i have one. unlike you who haven't played enough to be registered on our stat server. so yes, i do play it, i play it a hell of a lot more than you.

    finally, because i'm such a nice guy, i'll address your question regarding everyone playing on pistol round. the only reason they wouldn't play on pistol round, would be if they tk'd during warmup and the asshole slayed them. so the answer i gave is actually fully applicable you stupid fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ok, in your original post, when did anything get mentioned about the second round?
    ...
    ...
    hmmmm? what's that? you don't know? good.

    now! i will admit you weren't banned. however, i doubt anyone used the lovely new perma-mute function w/out a good reason.

    believe me, we notice the reserved problem. like i said, there are multiple topics about it. HOWEVER, the answer in each is still the same: wait for zero to fix it.

    see, we can't do anything. it's up to the owner to fix that, mostly because we don't entirely understand why mani is freaking on us.


    now, onto the personal attacks on me.
    yes, i'm not all that good at css, however i'm not a nub thank you very much.
    going hand-in hand with that, you say :ahem: "if you actually played in your own server you'd know that second round isn't the warmup round". now, see next to my name on the forums? the little thing about gg wins? unimpressive as it is, at least i have one. unlike you who haven't played enough to be registered on our stat server. so yes, i do play it, i play it a hell of a lot more than you.

    finally, because i'm such a nice guy, i'll address your question regarding everyone playing on pistol round. the only reason they wouldn't play on pistol round, would be if they tk'd during warmup and the asshole slayed them. so the answer i gave is actually fully applicable you stupid fuck
    take it from me, the guy with 143 gg wins....but how does the number of gg wins mean anything? your still a nub acolyte

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    take it from me, the guy with 143 gg wins....but how does the number of gg wins mean anything? your still a nub acolyte
    and you're still banned.

    and like i said, it doesn't. but this guy most definately is a nub
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    take it from me, the guy with 143 gg wins....but how does the number of gg wins mean anything? your still a nub acolyte
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    and you're still banned.

    and like i said, it doesn't. but this guy most definately is a nub
    yea but im a better css player who doesn't/didn't/won't play wcs

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •