Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CS:S Server

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default CS:S Server

Hi, I like your server! My ping is awesome in it

I have been muted in game and I'd like to see if I can get unmuted.
    I wasn't mic spamming, and wasn't warned before I was muted.
    Another thing, your warm-up round kills half of each team and people are constantly being kicked for not having reserved slots.
    Last edited by Newspaper; 06-27-2010 at 11:29 AM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Newspaper View Post

Another thing, your warm-up round kills half of each team and people are constantly being kicked for not having reserved slots.
    someone else want to take this one?

i'm tired of directing people to the right places, as well as slaping them sily for not knowing about the update, and also bashing their skulls in about doing a little research and finding out that the problems they mention already have threads associated with them.

but, the unique part, i'll deal w/.

warmup rounds are meant as just that, a fun little thing. quit bitching, and don't slay for tking during a warmup round
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    someone else want to take this one?

i'm tired of directing people to the right places, as well as slaping them sily for not knowing about the update, and also bashing their skulls in about doing a little research and finding out that the problems they mention already have threads associated with them.

but, the unique part, i'll deal w/.

warmup rounds are meant as just that, a fun little thing. quit bitching, and don't slay for tking during a warmup round
    you quit bitching about slaying during warmup round, i really don't give a shit about tking. i didn't post because i got banned nubs, i got permamuted. but if you actually played in your own server you'd know that second round isn't the warmup round, just work on the server so every player can play the pistol round. either fucking way it's lame as shit that you can't notice a problem and fix it.

4. Default

you quit bitching about slaying during warmup round, i really don't give a shit about tking. i didn't post because i got banned nubs, i got permamuted. but if you actually played in your own server you'd know that second round isn't the warmup round, just work on the server so every player can play the pistol round. either fucking way it's lame as shit that you can't notice a problem and fix it.
    ok, in your original post, when did anything get mentioned about the second round?
    hmmmm? what's that? you don't know? good.

now! i will admit you weren't banned. however, i doubt anyone used the lovely new perma-mute function w/out a good reason.

believe me, we notice the reserved problem. like i said, there are multiple topics about it. HOWEVER, the answer in each is still the same: wait for zero to fix it.

see, we can't do anything. it's up to the owner to fix that, mostly because we don't entirely understand why mani is freaking on us.

now, onto the personal attacks on me.
    yes, i'm not all that good at css, however i'm not a nub thank you very much.
    going hand-in hand with that, you say :ahem: "if you actually played in your own server you'd know that second round isn't the warmup round". now, see next to my name on the forums? the little thing about gg wins? unimpressive as it is, at least i have one. unlike you who haven't played enough to be registered on our stat server. so yes, i do play it, i play it a hell of a lot more than you.

finally, because i'm such a nice guy, i'll address your question regarding everyone playing on pistol round. the only reason they wouldn't play on pistol round, would be if they tk'd during warmup and the asshole slayed them. so the answer i gave is actually fully applicable you stupid fuck
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ok, in your original post, when did anything get mentioned about the second round?
    hmmmm? what's that? you don't know? good.

now! i will admit you weren't banned. however, i doubt anyone used the lovely new perma-mute function w/out a good reason.

believe me, we notice the reserved problem. like i said, there are multiple topics about it. HOWEVER, the answer in each is still the same: wait for zero to fix it.

see, we can't do anything. it's up to the owner to fix that, mostly because we don't entirely understand why mani is freaking on us.

now, onto the personal attacks on me.
    yes, i'm not all that good at css, however i'm not a nub thank you very much.
    going hand-in hand with that, you say :ahem: "if you actually played in your own server you'd know that second round isn't the warmup round". now, see next to my name on the forums? the little thing about gg wins? unimpressive as it is, at least i have one. unlike you who haven't played enough to be registered on our stat server. so yes, i do play it, i play it a hell of a lot more than you.

finally, because i'm such a nice guy, i'll address your question regarding everyone playing on pistol round. the only reason they wouldn't play on pistol round, would be if they tk'd during warmup and the asshole slayed them. so the answer i gave is actually fully applicable you stupid fuck
    take it from me, the guy with 143 gg wins....but how does the number of gg wins mean anything? your still a nub acolyte

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    take it from me, the guy with 143 gg wins....but how does the number of gg wins mean anything? your still a nub acolyte
    and you're still banned.

and like i said, it doesn't. but this guy most definately is a nub

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

8. Default

Just because of ^^^ I will def not be helping in unmuting you.
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Just because of ^^^ I will def not be helping in unmuting you.
    i still don't see in his first post where he mentions the second round.

all i saw was him talking about the warmup round

theres an "unban me" section under "rules" use it nub (PROPER FORMAT PLEASE!!!)