Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Thinking about doing saliva..

lol.. mine was fucking weird

so.. the first min everything, starteed getting really bright and then i look at my friend and he was like part of the couch then i blinked and i was in a golf field and lil wayne trows me a club and said hit the ball

me and my friends played golf with lil wayne, it felt like an hour but only lasted like 5 min

edit: the fact that in the after math me and my two other friends recognized we all saw exactly the same thing and had the same " hallucination " makes me question if it even was one. Rather that due to the drug effecting natural chemicals in our brain the produce dreams, and the brain giving off its own energy "some belive that 95% of our thoughts arnt even our own original thoughts"

anyways
    heres what to expect

immediate effects

* Uncontrollable laughter
    * Past memories, such as revisiting places from childhood memory
    * Sensations of motion, or being pulled or twisted by forces
    * Visions of membranes, films and various two-dimensional surfaces
    * Merging with or becoming objects
    * Overlapping realities, such as the perception of being in several locations at once
    and

Increased insight: 47% Decreased insight: 1.8%
    Improved mood: 44.8% Worsened mood: 4.0%
    Increased connection with Universe or Nature: 39.8% Decreased connection with Universe or Nature: 5.4%
    Increased sweating: 28.2% Decreased sweating: 1.6%
    Body felt warm or hot: 25.2% Body felt cold: 6.4%
    Increased self-confidence: 21.6% Decreased self-confidence: 2.4%
    Improved concentration: 19.4% Difficulty concentrating: 12.0%

there amy be a spitritual aspect with the drug, which would qualify its use ages ago
    Last edited by DJ_MikeyRevile; 06-27-2010 at 04:06 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    lol.. mine was fucking weird

so.. the first min everything, starteed getting really bright and then i look at my friend and he was like part of the couch then i blinked and i was in a golf field and lil wayne trows me a club and said hit the ball

me and my friends played golf with lil wayne, it felt like an hour but only lasted like 5 min
    lmfao thats funny

dude you have no idea, check the edit i made to the post

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Poker$tar$ View Post
    This is kinda like a less potent version of DMT, never done that before though.
    this is misleading. if dmt was niagra falls, salvia would be a bottle of water.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    this is misleading. if dmt was niagra falls, salvia would be a bottle of water.
    I agree completely.

DMT is a potent little molecule. I have enjoyed and will continue to enjoy it as well. I have had the worst trips and the best trips.

Salvia is terrible and you could easily go without using it. Try and find yourself DMT.

6. Default

when i did it it felt like the world was tilting standing up was far worse lol

7. Default

okay salvia is like your who acid trip intensified and cramed in to 5 min and yeah do it once buy like the 30x and take a giant bong rip of it and enjoy what ever people say they saw and shit after doing acid it is hard to belive them but it really fucks your dome up for 5 min and as of dmt it is even better but really hurt to smoke i am sure that is becouse i was using 5meo-dmt but dmt last about 3 times longer and is more powerfull but kinda the same concept alot of people claim they see there god or the higher being that they belive in while on dmt well take my advice 30x giant bong rip lol

8. Default

not worh it imo. it's such a quick high, and fucks you up so much in that short time that it's kind of pointless. stick with shrooms or acid.

if you can do it for cheap then id give it a whirl once so you can say you've tried it... but meh... salvia is fucked, you don't really enjoy yourself on it, or have much of a good time... generally it's quite the opisite of a good time.

and salvia gravity is fucking annoying...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    not guna be playin cs while high for one, I am looking for a good time with friends and we are having a hard time finding shroomz. Its not a waste of money when your having a blast.
    shroomz....i got plenty of shroomz..
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -blink- View Post
    shroomz....i got plenty of shroomz..
    I can't find any damn shrooms where I live, not a fuckling sole has any. Thats what I have been looking fora while now, for a couple of years. I found some a few months back, but the guy was crushing them for some unknown reason, and asking way too much for them.