1. Default

so where exactly is that u stay(state)....im in MN
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -blink- View Post
    so where exactly is that u stay(state)....im in MN
    asheville NC

3. Default

ooooo...nowhere near me...sorry cant help there....might come to Virgina soon though...maybe then..we can work something out......
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

Quote Originally Posted by -blink- View Post
    ooooo...nowhere near me...sorry cant help there....might come to Virgina soon though...maybe then..we can work something out......
    wooooooot minnesota

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    I can't find any damn shrooms where I live, not a fuckling sole has any. Thats what I have been looking fora while now, for a couple of years. I found some a few months back, but the guy was crushing them for some unknown reason, and asking way too much for them.
    You can buy them like, all over amsterdam..
    I even think its legal.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

6. Default

Growing my own shrooms now, too much potential to make mad cash around here.

7. Default

Yes my favorite topic, Hallucinogens!

Salvia is ok. I saw the videos on the youtube and wanted to try it for myself. Got 40x shipped to me in the mail via internet. Didn't have a bong, pipe or anything. I was poor at the time and made a make shift bong out of an empty jug of water. Now I did this with the full intention of playing counter strike. After I set down the my jug bong, I couldn't move. I hallucinated to the point where I thought my monitors hated me. (They were talking shit about me.) I almost cried because I had shown them nothing but love. They were my pride and joy... erm... Ya so after that experience I had the worst fucking headache ever. My head felt so heavy.

Salvia is actually one of those things that the ancients use to alter their consciousness. Ego disassociation and so on. Same with mushrooms, dmt, using the hallucinogetic poison from a frog, and ayahuasca.

However, to the person that said try dmt, Dmt, is hard to find. Unless you are a science wiz and can extract it yourself, you most likley will not find it. Supply and Demand is the reason why. DMT is something that freaks people out because it is the Mother of a hallucinogens. I'm sure you have heard Joe Rogans experience with the drug on youtube yes? If not go listen to it.

However, if you want to do something really amazing and you are wanting to experiment with hallucinogens, you should Ayahuasca. THAT is a life changing experience. It is quite scary to do though, not only because of the vomiting the drink induces, but 80% of the time the drink will show you shit you do not want to see. People use it to get over psychological problems and fears because that is what the drink will show you. The best way to overcome your problems is to face them head on, and that is exactly what this drink does. I want to use it to get over my fear of hell because, like many kids, I was taught to believe that hell existed and the torture was horrific. I would have to suffer it for all eternity. Now being an atheist I do not believe in hell, but because of the psychological trauma of the Christian cult, it is one of my biggest fears... I'm afraid of what I will be shown but it takes mass amounts of courage to go with the drink.

If you want to go, my friend and I are going to Brazil next year. You can join us for a Shaman retreat if you like. (No were not crazy shaman religious fanatics, but out of respect for the culture, the shaman, and better experience, we attend the retreats for those reason)
    Last edited by anex; 07-15-2010 at 08:40 AM.

8. Default

Dude dont waste your money on salvia....Its just to cause a trip and you dont really enjoy anything...Ive smoked it down here in Maryland and its just plain old stupid. Get some bud and call it a day.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    Growing my own shrooms now, too much potential to make mad cash around here.
    lol shrooms are hella cheap. you're not gonna make jack shit selling them. if you want "mad cash" then sell copious amounts of weed, or hard drugs... but I don't really recommend that, would hate 2 see ya get busted.
    Last edited by maynard; 07-15-2010 at 12:59 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    lol shrooms are hella cheap. you're not gonna make jack shit selling them. if you want "mad cash" then sell copious amounts of weed, or hard drugs... but I don't really recommend that, would hate 2 see ya get busted.
    selling weed will not get you "mad cash" either

and i dont see why you would grow your own shrooms.. if you can tell tell the difference between a bad shroom and a good one just find some farms with cows on them and waaaaalaaaaaaa