Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Thinking about doing saliva..

1. Default Thinking about doing saliva..

As the title states, I am thinking about doing saliva, what should I buy as in dose amount and what should I expect, if any of you guys have done it. Or maybe convince me not to do it. I have done shroomz and acid, so yea..

2. Default

Waste of money.

3. Default

Agree with Christmas on that one.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

dude why into the hype? its retarded. "oh im high while playing counter strike LOLZ!!!!" those people i cant stand on the servers. 420 and its legal equivilant are retarded to use.

5. Default

go kiss your gf.

there, you got saliva.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    dude why into the hype? its retarded. "oh im high while playing counter strike LOLZ!!!!" those people i cant stand on the servers. 420 and its legal equivilant are retarded to use.
    not guna be playin cs while high for one, I am looking for a good time with friends and we are having a hard time finding shroomz. Its not a waste of money when your having a blast.

7. Default

I assume you mean salvia?

It turns you stupid for 5 minutes from what I've seen. i have a friend who has done it and says it was alright.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    I assume you mean salvia?

It turns you stupid for 5 minutes from what I've seen. i have a friend who has done it and says it was alright.
    this.

only buy it once and abuse what you buy.. youll never wanna do it agian after that haha

10. Default

Life turns into a dream.

The first time I did it, I freaked out. All my friends were being sucked into a portal in the middle of my room and I was holding on to anything I could get my hands onto.

Second time I did it, I was in a lego marching band and all my friends were in it with me.

Havn't done it but twice and it doesn't last long but it's an experience.

This is kinda like a less potent version of DMT, never done that before though.