Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: OnEeYe ibis.a

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Doesn't smarts mcgee have a ban request thread out on him?
    yes.

smarts, i'm going to say this. if you ever see the inside of the servers again, do not ever, EVER take an admin or a clanner's name again
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

this dude is known for fucking mic spamming. every fucking time i join a server with him on it, hes always fucking playing music. i warned him to stop but he just kept playing, serveral players are complaining bout him mic spamming. instead of asking me to unmute him he called me names(which he should be ban for) but i let it go. dont mic spam! you know the rules!

3. Default

First of all, that 'steez mgeez' ban request is NOT me. look at his stats, thats not me.

and oneeye, thats bull. i've only played music on the server like 3 times. i've only seen you on the server like once.

*edit* and by the way, i IMMEDIATELY asked you to unmute me. afterwards, i called you an idiot. BIG DEAL. cry me a river.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ SniperKiD View Post
    First of all, that 'steez mgeez' ban request is NOT me. look at his stats, thats not me.

and oneeye, thats bull. i've only played music on the server like 3 times. i've only seen you on the server like once.

*edit* and by the way, i IMMEDIATELY asked you to unmute me. afterwards, i called you an idiot. BIG DEAL. cry me a river.

Lol cry me a river? Quit your bitching you started this thread

If I had been in game I would have muted you too.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

your lucky i dont have admin. idiots like you get perma banned in my book.

dont be hesistant to keep an eye on this fucker. remember steez has like 40 steam ids.

6. Default

Asking for justice is not bitching, Xen.

As for the mute crap, you should WARN me before you permanently mute me.

And about this steez shit, fuck off. I play the IBIS pub almost every day, and i could have lots of people vouch for me.

7. Default

for the record, when you're muted, you can't say anything lol. so asking why was useless

also, when you say "look at his stats" that doesn't mean shit.

since you neglected to fill in your steamID when you registered, it's quite obvious that you don't want us to be able to quickly link to your profile, obviously because you don't want it to come to light you're breaking the rules like crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Um, I DEFINITELY did EXACTLY what the proper format said to do. I copy and pasted it and filled it in with my info. HERP, DERP.

As for not filling in my steam id on my account, i made this account a LONG time ago. probably last year. I didn't even know how to access my steam number.

seriously, you can't not unmute me just because you think im some steez mcgeez shit fuck. if i was him, i wouldn't use the name $marts McGee, it would be completely obvious. I'm just a fucking guy who wants to fucking play counterstrike, with no fucking problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Doesn't smarts mcgee have a ban request thread out on him?
    no thats "steez mcgeez"

Quote Originally Posted by DJ SniperKiD View Post
    Um, I DEFINITELY did EXACTLY what the proper format said to do. I copy and pasted it and filled it in with my info. HERP, DERP.

As for not filling in my steam id on my account, i made this account a LONG time ago. probably last year. I didn't even know how to access my steam number.

seriously, you can't not unmute me just because you think im some steez mcgeez shit fuck. if i was him, i wouldn't use the name $marts McGee, it would be completely obvious. I'm just a fucking guy who wants to fucking play counterstrike, with no fucking problems.
    go into a server and type "status" in console nub. they cant unban u without it