Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: OnEeYe ibis.a

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    go into a server and type "status" in console nub. they cant unban u without it
    my steam ID is STEAM_0:0:32812885

2. Default

Oh the god damn noobs are lucky my CSS doesn't work or I woulda gone into some servers a dealt with a lot of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Oh the god damn noobs are lucky my CSS doesn't work or I woulda gone into some servers a dealt with a lot of them.
    What are you talking about..?

4. Default

You all are a bunch of idiots. Normally I go play ZM and GG on weekends and straighten that fucking place out. SO many noob admins who buy it just because they can't deal with the punishments they recieve for being idiots.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    You all are a bunch of idiots. Normally I go play ZM and GG on weekends and straighten that fucking place out. SO many noob admins who buy it just because they can't deal with the punishments they recieve for being idiots.
    i.e. taz......LOL

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    i.e. taz......LOL
    yep.

agree
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Can I please just be unmuted?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    yep.

agree
    +hash brownies

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ SniperKiD View Post
    Can I please just be unmuted?
    no not till you learn never to play music over your mic again.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    no not till you learn never to play music over your mic again.
    +9000