Thread: OnEeYe ibis.a

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default OnEeYe ibis.a

Admin's INGAME name: OnEeYe ibis.a
    You're INGAME name:: $marts McGee

How did he/she abuse: I was permanently muted for playing music. He said he did warn me, which I believe, but he was DEAD. I was ALIVE. Alive people CANNOT see anything that DEAD people type into chat. THEREFORE, I technically was NOT warned. He then threatened to ban me after I called him an idiot.

Proof: I was muted at about 2:55pm EST, on Sunday, June 27.

I would appreciate being unmuted, and justice be served.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ SniperKiD View Post
    Admin's INGAME name: OnEeYe ibis.a
    You're INGAME name:: $marts McGee

How did he/she abuse: I was permanently muted for playing music. He said he did warn me, which I believe, but he was DEAD. I was ALIVE. Alive people CANNOT see anything that DEAD people type into chat. THEREFORE, I technically was NOT warned. He then threatened to ban me after I called him an idiot.

Proof: I was muted at about 2:55pm EST, on Sunday, June 27.

I would appreciate being unmuted, and justice be served.
    one of the obvious good things i learned while i was admin was to warn people in admin chat and over mic, as it leaves no room for error (unless the person is retarded)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    one of the obvious good things i learned while i was admin was to warn people in admin chat and over mic, as it leaves no room for error (unless the person is retarded)
    Shut up stupid.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Shut up stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Shut up stupid.
    negative, im trying to help, be a so-called "clan member" and respect that. judge me when you know me, not from all these biased posts that make me look like a bad person as a whole. its not like you havent had people that hate you nys, get over yourself man. im not trying to insult you or anything cuz i got nothing against u, but just let it go

6. Default

negative, im trying to help, be a so-called "clan member" and respect that. judge me when you know me, not from all these biased posts that make me look like a bad person as a whole. its not like you havent had people that hate you nys, get over yourself man. im not trying to insult you or anything cuz i got nothing against u, but just let it go
    hallwagner, i thank you for your input on my dilemma. NYS, please don't start an argument on my appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ SniperKiD View Post
    hallwagner, i thank you for your input on my dilemma. NYS, please don't start an argument on my appeal.
    well, if this post is successful in getting you un-muted, just keep it to a minimum with music and voice on the mic from now on, because mic spamming IS annoying. just be careful

8. Default

“Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

i think what it all boils down to is... there can only be one DJ here and thats me.............. shooo, shooo